U.S. Politics

maqroll

33 minutes ago, maqroll said:

Or jumps.

Quite possibly. he's definitely becoming unhinged

His whole thing seems to be, it's not fair on me, they're out to get my Hero Roger, it's not fair on me, I hate Trump he treated me badly, its not fair on me, Trump might have done something but its nothing to do with me, with a big dose of its not fair on me. Given that he says he isn't a subject of investigation, he's sure going about it the right way to try and become a subject of the investigation. He's either losing the plot or hiding something. I go with the former personally.

He needs professional mental health help

8 hours ago, bickster said:

Its a side show but...

Stormy Daniels is Suing Trump because she says the non disclosure agreement is void because Trump  never signed it :mrgreen:

And she apparently has dickpics.  I'm no fan of Trump, but I think we should have a collection to pay for another NDA so those pictures never come out. 

perdita-denti-300x206.jpg

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, bickster said:

Source singular. Only a single source hence it's non-inclusion in the original dossier and my use of the word if.

My point was who were Steele's sources not the sources used by the magazine to claim they know what he said to Mueller. 

A. They included folks in the Russian intelligence world... of course, they were the good Russians.

17 minutes ago, villakram said:

My point was who were Steele's sources not the sources used by the magazine to claim they know what he said to Mueller. 

A. They included folks in the Russian intelligence world... of course, they were the good Russians.

Is that you Senator Grassley?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, bickster said:

Is that you Senator Grassley?

It actually states that in his report I believe or it may have been in one of the various testimonies he/others have given under oath. It's simply something I find amusing about this. Some of Steele's sources were Russian. 

On 06/03/2018 at 08:04, bickster said:

He's got serious issues going on. Its not fair that he spend money on a lawyer for and FBI interview and now he has to go before the Grand Jury. WTF!

He needs some help with his mental health

I'm afraid his health insurance doesn't cover rhis eventuality.

He's going to have to lie on a park bench and beat his head with rocks, while trying to buy drugs from passers-by to suppress the symptoms.

It's the American way.  Freedom, yeah.

3 hours ago, villakram said:

It actually states that in his report I believe or it may have been in one of the various testimonies he/others have given under oath. It's simply something I find amusing about this. Some of Steele's sources were Russian. 

What else would you expect them to be, this is a man who was a covert operative for MI6 in Moscow for 3 years and then ran the Moscow desk in London for a further 3 years. He's a fluent Russian speaker and considered to be a leading authority on Russia in intelligence circles. Why on earth do you think he got the gig in the first place and where else do you think he's going to get information from in a case involving Russia? Should he have got his sources in Canada maybe?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, bickster said:

What else would you expect them to be, this is a man who was a covert operative for MI6 in Moscow for 3 years and then ran the Moscow desk in London for a further 3 years. He's a fluent Russian speaker and considered to be a leading authority on Russia in intelligence circles. Why on earth do you think he got the gig in the first place and where else do you think he's going to get information from in a case involving Russia? Should he have got his sources in Canada maybe?

Again, you're reading things from my statements that are not actually there.

I've no problem with his sources being Russian. I simply find it amusing the way so many have accepted his work as gospel truth when it's sourced (partially at least) from Russians. Does this not concern you?

The same Russians that "hacked" Podesta (accessing a gmail account is hacking, lol), are falsely accused of hacking the DNC (this was clearly an inside job) and got Trump elected (yup, that's why that happened). The same evil Russians that are trying to take over the world etc., etc.

Oh and there was that interesting Mueller indictment from a small time ago too. Pity there wasn't more focus on that project involving work for and against all sides, instead of just pro Trump.

Jefferson Beauregard coming after California. Tricky gambit cuz CA. is the world's 7th largest economy. Jerry brown really doesn't even need to call a press conference. But it's politics.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, villakram said:

Again, you're reading things from my statements that are not actually there.

I've no problem with his sources being Russian. I simply find it amusing the way so many have accepted his work as gospel truth when it's sourced (partially at least) from Russians. Does this not concern you?

The same Russians that "hacked" Podesta (accessing a gmail account is hacking, lol), are falsely accused of hacking the DNC (this was clearly an inside job) and got Trump elected (yup, that's why that happened). The same evil Russians that are trying to take over the world etc., etc.

Oh and there was that interesting Mueller indictment from a small time ago too. Pity there wasn't more focus on that project involving work for and against all sides, instead of just pro Trump.

How can I be reading things into your statement that are not actually there when there they are in plain sight for all to see. You’ve even said it again in this post.

• Like 2

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â