U.S. Politics

maqroll

1 hour ago, chrisp65 said:

Mr Crisp. It is entirely feasible that I will live my entire life without ever meeting you in person but rest assured that until my dying day, I will forever be thankful that you posted this video. 

This man, more than any other I can think of, deserves to be lampooned to the enth degree. Not because his crimes aren’t serious but because it hurts his ego so very much. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, choffer said:

Mr Crisp. It is entirely feasible that I will live my entire life without ever meeting you in person but rest assured that until my dying day, I will forever be thankful that you posted this video. 

This man, more than any other I can think of, deserves to be lampooned to the enth degree. Not because his crimes aren’t serious but because it hurts his ego so very much. 

We'll pop this in again, because if it's already been posted it's high time it was posted again -

• Like 2

Watching this back, and seeing Trump's face, and knowing what he's like, you can probably trace everything back to this moment.  Seth Meyers ruined him after too.

It's like he made it his life's goal to become president and get revenge on Obama and every member of the press corps in that room who laughed at him.  He's so horrible, so vindictive, that even colluding with Russia wouldn't matter so long as he could "win".

Guess what, loser.  You're about to lose again.  Big time.

• Like 4

28 minutes ago, NurembergVillan said:

you can probably trace everything back to this moment.

This was when he decided to run, IMO. They should've just ignored him. Actually, that wouldn't have worked either.

Anyhow, huge day. Kushner looks to be next, then it'll get more interesting. Sessions, Pence or Don Jr.?

That is, unless Mueller gets sacked.

1 hour ago, NurembergVillan said:

We'll pop this in again, because if it's already been posted it's high time it was posted again -

I always forget how good this is, his delivery is fantastic. I love this the apprentice part :lol:

America is the home of rampant capitalism, it's so sad that many Americans voted for trump thinking he would stick up for the little guy.  

It's absurd, he's a billionaire who has so little on common with many of his voters. 

Cutting taxes and repealing affordable healthcare isn't going to help those on the breadline is it? 

We've got a struggle on our hands in the UK, trying to temper NeoLiberalist dogma, I feel sad when I think of the inequality in America. 

3 hours ago, TheAuthority said:

Republicans just passed their heinous tax bill. They gave copies of the 479 page document to Senators at 9pm and voted on it at 1:50am.

Rotten.

Rotten to the core.

It's absurd, they've passed a bill that makes the poor of the US support the country so that its corporate structure can maintain profitability. The US may have won the race to the bottom, and somehow they've sold it as "good for the working man." The societies of our future will look like Rio, Johannesburg and Chicago - and when they are, we'll blame the angry poor people.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, NurembergVillan said:

Watching this back, and seeing Trump's face, and knowing what he's like, you can probably trace everything back to this moment.  Seth Meyers ruined him after too.

It's like he made it his life's goal to become president and get revenge on Obama and every member of the press corps in that room who laughed at him.  He's so horrible, so vindictive, that even colluding with Russia wouldn't matter so long as he could "win".

Guess what, loser.  You're about to lose again.  Big time.

So what we are saying is its Obama's fault Trump is president? ;)

I'm still astonished Trump actually became president... it's like something out of a bizarre comedy. 

3 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

It's absurd, they've passed a bill that makes the poor of the US support the country so that its corporate structure can maintain profitability. The US may have won the race to the bottom, and somehow they've sold it as "good for the working man." The societies of our future will look like Rio, Johannesburg and Chicago - and when they are, we'll blame the angry poor people.

Trump said the bill will hurt his rich friends and himself the most and he seemed pretty genuine . There's no reason to doubt him.  

If the liberal take on this amazing tax bill is true then America just became an oligarchy and that could never happen .

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â