U.S. Politics

maqroll

3 hours ago, Awol said:

Here's a fun thought...

Barry 'Nobel Peace Prize' Obama carried out the extra judicial murder of US citizens via drone strikes. Deciding who died and when was his call and his alone.

President Trump will inherit that executive privilege.  

Whoops.

and due to Obama and NDAA 2013, the president has the right to indefinitely detain via fiat dictat, **something stronger than whoops**

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Funding them for starters. His brother is also linked to them. The Obama administration had a few brotherhood members on board. All part of the brotherhood objective. Maybe awol could shed some more light on it. Load of cobblers? Maybe, but it's something that has come to light.

Looking for sources on this, and to say they're uncredible is being polite.

The bit about his brother, for example, is almost exclusively on WND, a site most well known for still pushing that Obama's birth certificate is a forgery.

Edited by Davkaus

Just now, Davkaus said:

Looking for sources on this, and Fox News is the most credible by far. 

The bit about his brother, for example, is almost exclusively on WND, a site most well known for still pushing that Obama's birth certificate is a forgery.

Must be bullshit then ;)

Just now, Rugeley Villa said:

Now now. Let's just pick on trump being kkk then and ignore anything else.

I didn't say anything about KKK. Trump doesn't need KKK he's openly racist. He just wears a toupe instead of a hood.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, omariqy said:

You joke but you probably do believe Obama is a Muslim and he's a covert agent for the Muslim Brotherhood.

No tbf I don't. The brotherhood are a political party with an agenda. They have members in power in the states. 

So we're gone from Obama's ties with the Muslim Brotherhood to 'members of power in the states'. Got you.

15 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Must be bullshit then "

You stated the allegation. It's down for you to prove it then. We can question your "sources" all we want.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

So we're gone from Obama's ties with the Muslim Brotherhood to 'members of power in the states'. Got you.

You stated the allegation. It's down for you to prove it then. We can question your "sources" all we want.

Hang on a minute I'll phone my contacts. Let's not play silly buggers. 

7 minutes ago, omariqy said:

You joke but you probably do believe Obama is a Muslim and he's a covert agent for the Muslim Brotherhood.

his father was Muslim as was his adopted father  and he was enrolled in school with his faith being recorded as  "islam"

If Trump is deemed KKK because of  his father then by the same logic Obama was a communist Muslim :)

but that said I don't think he's got ties to the Muslim brotherhood so no need for the straight jacket just yet 

2 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

his father was Muslim as was his adopted father  and he was enrolled in school with his faith being recorded as  "islam"

If Trump is deemed KKK because of  his father then by the same logic Obama was a communist Muslim :)

but that said I don't think he's got ties to the Muslim brotherhood so no need for the straight jacket just yet 

Straitjacket.

A straight jacket, if such a thing exists, would be a garment cut with no reference to the shape of the body.

• Like 1

The thing that resonated with me mostly this week is that in essence  we are still fledgling primates . In an evolutionary sense there is still a mountain to climb before we become masters of our own universe.

Yay for humanity . 

38 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

No tbf I don't. The brotherhood are a political party with an agenda. They have members in power in the states. 

And on one of the British islands too, where they are called the Brotherhood of Man ;)

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Brumerican said:

The thing that resonated with me mostly this week is that in essence  we are still fledgling primates . In an evolutionary sense there is still a mountain to climb before we become masters of our own universe.

Yay for humanity . 

Humanity or Hemanity? 

• Like 2

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â