Weekends football 22/23 December

andykeenan

Quite often, and very well.

Why didn't he make it here? That whole half of the Houllier-era is blank to me.

Again Bradley was awful whenever he played, including the reserves and didnt justify spending £6million on him. Don't think he ever got to grips with the pace of the league. We aren't the only club to release a player who goes on to make a name for himself.

Yesterday was Stoke's fifth goalless draw of the season. Awful, awful team.

"a good honest, fair team that plays hard and plays to win and doesn't bloody well cheat!"

Oatcakefanzine.proboards.com

Believe me, they love pulis and his rugby team.

Again Bradley was awful whenever he played, including the reserves and didnt justify spending £6million on him. Don't think he ever got to grips with the pace of the league. We aren't the only club to release a player who goes on to make a name for himself.

Yeah like the 3 times he actually did play. There was a player in him, but Houllier refused to play him for whatever reason. Preferred NRC to him.

It's odd to think that it was only last year (2011) he was being hailed as our Roy Keane. He didnt get much of a chance, but the one game I saw him play, which I think was against Manchester City, he was bloody awful. The game passed him by completely.

Yeah like the 3 times he actually did play. There was a player in him, but Houllier refused to play him for whatever reason. Preferred NRC to him.

At the time we were battling relegation, he showed little in the reserves to suggest he could improve our first team and when he did play in the first team from what I remember he wondered round the center circle passing the ball back to our defense. The fact his doing ok for roma is irrelevant to his time here, because at the time he just looked like a potential waste of money.

It is a weird one, as he appears to be the type of player that would suit the premier league. His decision making can be questionable though, and you do get slightly more time in Serie A to make those decisions. The style of play at Roma certainly suits him - it is insanely high tempo.

I think we do need a player like him if we are to continue with the pressing game.

Yeah I quite like watching Swansea. Like you say, they play a good system and it works.

Though, Man UTD should really be winning this. Rooney is having a 'mare. Him and RVP don't seem to have clicked in this game. Which rare as they've looked excellent together lately.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â