Playstation 4

hogso

So Sony are now coming in with sales pitches of their own. awesome.

I'm still unsure on which console to get but I think if I can get a good Xbox like pad for the PS4 I am sold, my fat fingers slip off those PS sticks.

I wonder if Sony will drop the PS4 some more for Christmas to combat MS, who will more than likely see console deals below £300, or will they sit back and enjoy the battle they are winning.

Edited by itdoesntmatterwhatthissay

PS4 pad is great. And that is from an avowed Xbox pad aficionado.

Of all the pads I've ever used I just cannot get along with it, would like to as so many people have a PS and I like the PS4 but since the PS1 it''s been a reason for me to not buy a Sony console.(not generally a fan of 3rd party pads)

My favourite ever pad was the Dreamcast pad and MS cleverly ripped it off, I thought the Xbox pad was a little chunky but they did very well with the 360....I wonder if I'll adapt to the Steam Machine Pad...now that looks like it might take a little getting used to.

What's different about the PS4 pad? Anything major? I've used one once or twice but perhaps on your opinion not enough to make a proper decision...? For me my thumb always slips off the sticks.

Edited by itdoesntmatterwhatthissay

Tesco have PS4 with FIFA 15 for £329.99. Offer on for a couple of weeks.

I went for the £349.99 deal from Game. Basically get FIFA and TLOU for free. TLOU is a download so anyone with slow internet speed be prepared to wait a while!

PS4 pad is great. And that is from an avowed Xbox pad aficionado.

Of all the pads I've ever used I just cannot get along with it, would like to as so many people have a PS and I like the PS4 but since the PS1 it''s been a reason for me to not buy a Sony console.(not generally a fan of 3rd party pads)

My favourite ever pad was the Dreamcast pad and MS cleverly ripped it off, I thought the Xbox pad was a little chunky but they did very well with the 360....I wonder if I'll adapt to the Steam Machine Pad...now that looks like it might take a little getting used to.

What's different about the PS4 pad? Anything major? I've used one once or twice but perhaps on your opinion not enough to make a proper decision...? For me my thumb always slips off the sticks.

The main differences from previous Sony pads are that the top of the sticks are not convex any more, they have a ridge around them to stop thumbs from slipping off (seems it's still a problem for some folk if you still find them slippery, I certainly don't) and the distance between the two sticks is quite a bit bigger than it was before. For me this addressed the main thing I preferred about the 360 pad to the PS3 pad.   Turns out it was never really about the split nature of the 360 sticks, it was about the distance between them. 

I'm starting to think that your life consists of going round chasing bad guys or doing some other dangerous shit, going to the Villa on the weekend and then the rest of your time is just posting on here and searching for applicable gifs. You seem to have a gif for every occasion. Did I hit the nail on the head?

• Like 2

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â