Playstation 4

hogso

I played FIFA14 on both Xbox360 and Xbox One and there was quite a big difference between the two. Whether it's worth £350 or not i'm not sure, but there's a big improvement on "next-gen" FIFA.

Edited by PieFacE

I played FIFA14 on both Xbox360 and Xbox One and there was quite a big difference between the two. Whether it's worth £350 or not i'm not sure, but there's a big improvement on "next-gen" FIFA.

Like what?

I'm buying a PS4 just for FIFA 15, although it's hardly a waste of money because I'm pretty much going to have to get a next-gen console at some point in the future anyway.

Edited by Mantis

Fifa14 felt really bulky and clunky when on the ball on the 360. On the next-gen game it feels a lot smoother and the gameplay on the ball was a lot better, you could turn away from people pressing you with ease unlike on the 360 version.

Not sure if the 360 version was 30FPS, but if it was that would probably explain it. 

The 360 version felt like they had built the game for next-gen, then stripped it back to it's bare bones to work on older-gen. 

Edited by PieFacE

Game online has PS4 + FIFA 15 + Last Of Us download for £349.99.

Decent

I found this on Game just now so I thought I would come on and post in this thread.  Not only had you already posted it but it appears I liked it at some point in the last 48 hours!!

• Like 2

I remember when I worked at GAME selling ps2s, the deal was £20 off the1st game then £10 off any more games

I felt like I could sell sand to the Arabs, no doubt these forced bundles get someone some margin somewhere but they must be harder to flog

To be fair I left GAME when we started getting the orders from above to make sure the game they got £20 off was the game of the week because it was "brilliant" when in reality it was utter shit

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â