Playstation 4

hogso

I see a lot of people going mad over the PlayStation event tonight, but I dunno... For me anyway, there's nothing there that convinces me to buy a PS4 if I wasn't already planning to.

The FFVII thing was ludicrous. A port of a HD upres of a 17 year old game that everyone who wants to already has played... That they played that up as a major announcement is absurd.

Yeah got to agree. I have completed that game so many times, really can't see myself buying another port. Shame.

The no man's sky game play trailer looked a bit more interesting, but I'm still not totally convinced - and the inclusion of 65dos didn't help either. At least it didn't look quite so...garish

Plants v zombies PS4 mirrors edge ps3 and need for speed vita all free from the store at the moment!

Where are they? Can't find them, not gone already are they?

I agree, I think it's very much been an event for ps4 owners rather than potential buyers, the big bit of news is that a new GoW is in production, that's not really that big IMO

GoW for PS4?

Plants v zombies PS4 mirrors edge ps3 and need for speed vita all free from the store at the moment!

Where are they? Can't find them, not gone already are they?

They're still on there.

Downloading mine at the moment  :thumb:

I agree, I think it's very much been an event for ps4 owners rather than potential buyers, the big bit of news is that a new GoW is in production, that's not really that big IMO

GoW for PS4?

If by that you mean god not gears...

They did t show anything just confirmed that it was happening and hinted that it's a reboot

Gears of war is now being developed by black tusk studios who are owned by MS so I don't think that's ever happening

Personally I think both gears and god and overrated... God of war gets repetitive, gears to me always felt chunky and set piece reliant

I've never played God of War to be honest.

Gears isn't that great. But a friend and I have sort of a ritual of playing them co-op all the way through in one sitting. We've done all 3 so far. We gave up on 3 at about 5:30 in the morning, only for him to come back the next day and us to finish it in about 5 minutes, that's how close we were!

So yeah, it probably is a bit overrated but still a lot of fun, maybe just for sentimental reasons. But I don't plan on getting a Xbone so GoW4 probably won't happen

Gears of war is now being developed by black tusk studios who are owned by MS so I don't think that's ever happening

Personally I think both gears and god and overrated... God of war gets repetitive, gears to me always felt chunky and set piece reliant

I'd say it's not even about the set pieces since Naughty Dog are brilliant at incorporating them in their games. It's just the constant use of shitty QTEs that make the game dull as ****. I really don't enjoy hack 'n' slash games though so I'm not the best one to judge. God of War has never interested me in the slightest.

I loved God Of War 1 & 2, I even liked the QTE boss executions. I also love a good button masher so that probably has something to do with it. It's probably the only PS exclusive I have any interest in.

I've never played God of War to be honest.

Gears isn't that great. But a friend and I have sort of a ritual of playing them co-op all the way through in one sitting. We've done all 3 so far. We gave up on 3 at about 5:30 in the morning, only for him to come back the next day and us to finish it in about 5 minutes, that's how close we were!

So yeah, it probably is a bit overrated but still a lot of fun, maybe just for sentimental reasons. But I don't plan on getting a Xbone so GoW4 probably won't happen

God of War was as AAA as it got during the PS2 era, I think it's status as a top tier franchise dropped off badly during the PS3's life cycle.  Maybe it's because it took them so long to get a game out. 

http://youtu.be/Hiieqlgbn2c

It's a franchise about amazing graphics, so maybe it can do something cool on PS4. 

Sounds like you're getting it at just the right time, PSN has been hacked... again.

Seems its the same gimps who had a go at Microsoft last week.

Uncharted 4 looks amazing. Funny how I am noticing Troy Baker a lot more now, where as I had never heard of him before the Last of Us,

A payment problem apparently.

My bank emailed me last week saying they were sending me a new debit card, but that my current one was fine to use.

My guess is it's that.

No bother, I'll just buy it on my credit card (which I probably should have done in the first place) later instead.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â