Playstation 4

hogso

Yea, that's what standby is for Ismail.  It'll automatically download updates for the PSN etc as well as any patches that your games throw out.

I leave mine on Thursdays as that's when the PSN is normally updated and it's also when the developers release their patches due to costs etc.

Any more good bundle deals out there?

I'm ordering my PS4 this week. Probably going to go for the PS4 plus GTAV and The Last of Us for £350 on Game unless I find something better

Any more good bundle deals out there?

I'm ordering my PS4 this week. Probably going to go for the PS4 plus GTAV and The Last of Us for £350 on Game unless I find something better

How long is that ps+ sub? Don't think there's anything better than that available. You can get the console for £300, but, you want those games for £50

Not sure there is a PS+ sub included actually. Could be wrong, will have to check again

But checked again today and they've added drive club to that bundle for the same price.

Edited by Stevo985

I a buying a PS4 next week:

Square Enix confirm a Final Fantasy VII remake for PS4 at last. Actually feel a little giddy with excitement #PSExperience

Hold the back page. It might just be a port.

Gah :(

Edited by DK82

I wonder if it'll be the exact same version as on steam? One would presume so, and it does look prettier (although only the character models, really), but the soundtrack wasn't the original midi version. You can get round that on pc, but not on ps4. I'd happily play through it again just for trophies tbf.

I've never been able to get into turn based RPGs.

To me that's not a game.

Tactics, init?

Each to their own though. I feel the same way about football management sims. I just can't get into them at all and feel much the same way about them as you probably do about turn-based RPGs.

As for that Uncharted 4 Gameplay demo, if that is legit then that's awesome. The cynic in me says that whole thing was a little too well constructed to be legit, though. Regardless, I love Uncharted so it's a definite purchase for me.

Edited by Ginko

Yep. I'm not denying their quality seeing as they're hugely popular. Just one of those things that don't hit the spot for me.

They're hit and miss for me. I quite like the grandeur of the typical JRPG story and the fantastical elements thrown in, but if the battle system is poor or the story too convoluted (I'm looking at your FFXIII) then I find them a chore.

yeah its been announced at the sony experience thing, might be testing the waters for that EA thing that xbone has but sony claims isnt value for money

also announced a couple of days ago and confirmed tonight, street fighter 5 is only on ps4 and pc

new games - drawn to death, killstrain, fat princess, day of the tentacle, gang beasts, bastion, shovel knight, wattam (developers of journey and katamari teaming up) orcs must die

think bloodborne has a new co-op video and until dawn has a gameplay video

I see a lot of people going mad over the PlayStation event tonight, but I dunno... For me anyway, there's nothing there that convinces me to buy a PS4 if I wasn't already planning to.

The FFVII thing was ludicrous. A port of a HD upres of a 17 year old game that everyone who wants to already has played... That they played that up as a major announcement is absurd.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â