Playstation 4

hogso

Gamespot are offering White Destiny bundle for 399 Euro's which is 320 quid stirling

So Tempted

I don't really care for looks but that white PS4 control is dreadful

Yeah I agree actually.

I think black on white usually works, but not in this case.

Ha, yes I got through at least 4.

Just phone up the company you bought it from, and they should replace it. With a bit of luck it will be Amazon, who instantly order you a new one and sometimes forget to ask for the old one back, I've made about £80 through this.

Plus, you need to buy some grips for the analogues, they're about 99p online. They don't peel and give you much better grip and comfort on the controller. I'll find the link when I get home later

I am waging a relentless campaign to try and convince the wife that it would be a good idea to get a PS4. Tactics include dropping subtle hints like "I wish I had a PS4", commenting that the money saved by me not buying beer/fast food on a particular evening can go towards a PS4, and the ancient classic, whining "but all my friends have one". She mentioned that she had nearly bought me one the other day, so her resolve is definitely wavering.

If you earn your own money, spend it! I'd never let my missus have a say in what I spend mine on, if i want something, I'll go ahead and buy it

And lapal_fan, I got credited £50 to buy a new controller with my first replacement, I'm not sure how it'll work with Argos though

Well all I've had time to do is plug it in and turn it on. The_Rev Jr (age 3) has insisted I take him down the park instead of playing PS4 so that will keep me busy until I have to go to work. It will probably be 1am before I can sit down with it.

Edited by The_Rev

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â