Playstation 4

hogso

not enjoying killzone at all, thought it looked great visually but I can't pick up enemies at all, just feel like I'm getting shot at from nowhere

stick with it, it picks up after the end of the second chapter

ACIV is superb.

Just bought it  :thumb: 

Got rid of KZ, quite looking forward to AC now, hope it's like 2.

Well I hated 3, but this just feels much more like a bigger, better version of 2 and Brotherhood to me.

not enjoying killzone at all, thought it looked great visually but I can't pick up enemies at all, just feel like I'm getting shot at from nowhere

yeah pretty much my thoughts too, its amazing how brilliant the light looks through the trees, apart form the fact i cant see a **** thing when im trying to shoot the bloke through the trees.... and its also great that you use the touch screen and swipe thing to get your other thing to disable the alarms  to stop loads of enemies coming for you... apart from the fact tat you point him there and you swipe here and you think its great but deep down you think its been tagged on, doesnt work and its all a bit bollocks

would also add -

said to the gf 2 minutes in, would be amazing if this took the spin and killed the kid in the 1st few minutes and then you start playing as an angry dad, but it wont, it'll do the easy disgruntled kid stuff

same when you get the 1st tape and think **** hell its talking thorugh my controller!!!!!!! and then you think so what?? 

i like the killzone series but so far its the most disappointing thing ive played

Thinking of blasting through KZ this coming week and trading it in too.

Should I trade it for BF4 or AC4? I can't make my mind up...

On another note, I'm loving Resogun. DCUO is decent too, although I'm not really in an MMO mood at the moment.

How's everyone liking their PS4's?

So... the good? The bad?

Good: Fast, quiet console, feels polished for launch. Resogun is brilliant. Games all look and run perfectly.

Bad: Can only share game play on Facebook, making it pretty much pointless. I've read they're adding YouTube soon though. There isn't really a exclusive system seller atm

Edited by villarule123

Really impressive piece of kit.

The first console I can remember where the graphics haven't been a huge leap forward. Clearly better, higher res, more frames. But nothing compared to the jump in previous gens.

If only I could get my mitts on one :(

I'd wait a few months until any bugs are ironed out and more games become available. You will also have a better opportunity of picking up a secondhand one when the credit card bills start to bite or the owner has decided he doesn't like it and wants to try out the new Xbox.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â