Playstation 4

hogso

The onky issue I'm having so far is that I can't get onto the PSN, which is a bit of a shame.

Not just me then. I have managed to get in once and download Warframe, but ever since then I get an error message. 

I managed to convince the mrs that the recently moved to the bedroom PS3 that was replaced in the lounge by the xbox one should be replaced with a PS4. Then due to my little one not sleeping I was up and about at 3:30am this morning and first managed to get a killzone bundle from John Lewis that I need to pickup tomorrow, but then came across a deal from Amazon where they are selling the mega pack £50 off because the box is dented (dont know how badly, dont care as long as it all works) so picked that up too so hopefully after my xbox issues last week at least one will work and I can offload the other one somewhere. Looking forward to Killzone and Resogun!!

Right, my username on there is UTV_1982 so feel free to add me.

FIFA in a bit?

Sounds good to me. Sorry for the late reply. If you aren't on now and fancy Fifa over the weekend then I'm in all day Sunday.

I've been playing Resogun too and it's great fun. So simple, yet so stunning and easy to get into.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â