Playstation 4

hogso

You can only get one from the Nuneaton ASDA if you score 100% in this quiz: http://www.gotoquiz.com/how_nuneaton_are_you_1

77%, Abbey Run? Poanne Pingway?

The Abbey Run was the stuff of legend. You cant do it any more because a few of the boozers have closed but it was From Abbey Green into the town centre, Town Talk through to what (I think) is called Elliot's today.  It's been fifteen years since I did it but basically it was about ten pubs in half a mile. You had a pint in each and would be shitfaced by the time you hit town but at least you would be quite close to a taxi rank. 

There is always a sign on Roanne Ringway which reads Poanne Pingway thanks to the magic of tipp ex. Always. 

O2 are doing a deal, £52 a month for 2 years, ps4, killzone, psn+ and a xperia z1

I think the z1 is £37 a month anyway making it £15 a month for 2 years

Can't understand the rush to buy one now. Wait a few months, bugs sorted out and probably cheaper to buy with better games available although i'm looking very closely at the above deal if still available. :P

It won't be cheaper for a long while yet, but you're right about the intial teething problems. There will be more games to choose from too. I'm not that enamoured with the launch line up. I think Killzone is about the only one I'd get for now.

just been in to town to pick up some games

first of all, unsurprisingly, **** GAME, games are £55-60, stood there looking at the games and I can hear the guff coming out, they have certain stock, if you buy the right bundle then you can have one, join the queue, not that many people in it, took ages to get served, one bloke in front of me got a full 5-10 minute sales pitch about buying gamecare despite saying no about 4 times, once the purchase had gone through he then got another pitch about how if he changed his mind he could phone some number, get to the till, tried to pull a fast one and do the fifa for £10 trade deal without a receipt, said no which didn't bother me, the £11 trade in they offered did though, went to CEX got £21 trade and they had FIFA for £45 (also had 2 PS4s and a killzone)

went to Tesco, games are £48, they only had a couple of N4S, BF4 and plenty of knack, everything else "sold out" asked a woman if they had any CoD (I buckled) she went out the back and came out with a trolley full of some of everything, they had loads of stock

didn't get marvel, went with the theory that it'll be one of the 1st games to get some money knocked off (a theory based on absolutely nothing!) and i'll pick it up in january

Mine's just arrived. Bit of lunch then i'll see what it can do  :)

Lunch? Your PS4 just arrived and youre having lunch?!

LUNCH IS FOR WIMPS

Edited by hogso
  • Like 4

I've got a game tonight at 7, my friends bringing the playstation from work in Killarney (got his discount 10%) but he's 30mins away finishing at 6, then we've a team bonding session after the game, so I'll probably arrive home drunk and staring playing FIFA about 3 am.

Just got in from work and I've hooked up my lovely new PS4. It looks even better than I remember at SDCC.

The onky issue I'm having so far is that I can't get onto the PSN, which is a bit of a shame.

I'll be playing Fifa and KZ anyway if anyone fancies games jn the future. My username is still the same as it was from my PS3 (which I've forgotten). I'll post it in here later though...

On another note, it's a shame that the camera doesn't come in a box in the mega bundle. Do you think I would still be able to sell it for a good price to somewhere like CEX without the box? The idea was to sell it to them and get BF4.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â