Week 14 matches, let the division-bickering commence

Tegis

If the Pats can win tonight then our game next week at the Ravens could go a long way towards determining our chance at #1 seed. Cuz other than them, we will win our remaining schedule. Come on you Brady bunch.

Though that would depend on the Pats losing a game, as the Pats have tiebreaker over the Broncos by head-to-head.

I suspect that a Patriots/Broncos tie is the best case for the Broncos...

Though if the Texans win that does pretty much give them the #1 seed, as long as they take care of business against the Colts.

I don't know. You're coming off a tight road loss where Flacco played very well. You'll be up for it and our streak has to end at some point. If we DO beat you then the sky's the limit for us. We'll finish 13-3 and we'll fear no-one.

www.footballoutsiders.com/film-room/2012/film-room-texans-patriots

Very interesting breakdown of the Patriots no huddle dink and dunk offense. It is interesting that the Pats have pretty much been running this offense for a decade, except for a few of the years with Moss, and pretty much no one else, except the Bills have really even tried it.

It's a slightly strange situation now where the 2 teams with the best records in the NFL are IMO fundamentally not the best sides in their conferences. Oh and thanks NE. Things remain interesting for another week. Let's see how Houston handle Andrew Luck (twice) and the dangerous Vikings.

Meanwhile, San Fran makes the journey to New England next Sunday night. Hopefully it's a better game than last nights blowout. I think the Colts are very dangerous and can beat Houston, who frankly are not anywhere near as good as their record suggests.

Colts are hard to judge because we don't yet know just how good Luck is. Given he's a rookie coming into a 1-15(?) side I'd say he's extremely good. Which means I think they're probably neither over or under rated. They're quite rightly 'rated'. Houston are over-rated or rather I'd say they're worse than their record suggests. NFL.com has them above Denver in their power rankings on the basis that they beat us earlier in the season. Although many have IMO rightly suggested that this Houston is not the same as the one that beat us earlier; and this isn't the same Denver either. I think they'll be the big post-season flop.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â