Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

Bannan should have scored. Baker is playing like a pub player. Benteke has been good and could have a goal or two. Weimann should have had a penalty.

Still think it's ours to lose

I dont get how we can get a draw out of Arsenal and deserve to win the game then go into a game like this and be so shit in comparison to the previous match

Its rediculous

How many times has this happened this season. Lambert needs to do something about our consistancy were so jekyll and hyde its dumb

The last 15 mins I watched looked just as crap if not worse than what Eck served up last season. Also seems like apretty crap atmosphere and low turnout but thats not very suprising. Everything seems very flat to me

Crap first half. They look like two of the three worst teams in the league. Bent would've buried that chance that Weimann made a mess of....Lambert needs to explain himself if we don't win this.

Can we somehow morph Ireland and Holman into the same player? If so, can we do so during the half time break?

Agree that we need a bit more quality, and for that reason I can see Mad Steve coming on.

Ashley Westwood is a class player though. I've been very impressed by him over the last few games.

• Like 1

Oh look, it's Doom Patrol on again!

You expect us to be happy with what we have just watched?

A draw is just like a loss.. We have to win our home games at least and take maximum points against our relegation rivals

If anything were a first half side we lose something like 77% of our games in the 2nd half so hold on tight!