West Bromwich Albion

R.I.C.O.

• 2 weeks later...

Just looked at their run in and its a nice set of fixtures. They could easily finish above us. 

If they lose against Wet Spam this weekend the pressure will really be on them. How apt if Odemwingie scores to send them down on the last day.....

WBA's fixtures give them a lot of variance in the Monte Carlo:

11th: 0.4% (Villa: 0.5%)

12th: 5.0% (Villa: 5.5%)

13th: 12.6% (Villa: 8.9%)

14th: 19.8% (Villa: 13.9%)

15th: 24.8% (Villa: 26.3%)

16th: 25.7% (Villa: 38.1%)

17th: 9.5% (Villa: 6.4%)

18th: 2.0% (Villa: 0.4%)

19th: 0.2%

Their maximum expectation finish (the finish that's most compatible with everybody else's finish probabilities) is 15th to our 16th.

Edited by leviramsey

Want them to survive but please not above us. They must be bubbling up to start relentlessly mocking us as they get closer to us in the table.

An Albion fan that I work with said that in one of there recent games when they went 1-0 up, they started chanting pride of the midlands for the first time in ages because they were above us in the in play table. Even he said it was embarrassing......

Want them to survive but please not above us. They must be bubbling up to start relentlessly mocking us as they get closer to us in the table.

An Albion fan that I work with said that in one of there recent games when they went 1-0 up, they started chanting pride of the midlands for the first time in ages because they were above us in the in play table. Even he said it was embarrassing......
They have a proper small team mentality and always will have. Their fans are so annoying because of it.

Here's an example, in the Houllier season one I know was giving me jip all season as they were above us. As soon as the season ended and we finished above them all I heard was that we should be above them as we spent more, the annoying thing was I hadn't even said a word about it.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
Â