West Bromwich Albion

R.I.C.O.

Well considering she's banged Cole, Berahinio and likes Walcott and Young, we can rule out a fair sized chunk of the squad...

Which Villa Player? Well she appears to like the brothers, so I'm guessing Delph, Bacuna, Gabby or possibly Benteke.

Bacuna ? Delph ? Benteke ?

We're thinking along the same lines. ;)

I'm not exactly shocked, and if it were a bloke getting through a bunch of famous women we'd think he were a bit of a lad. What shocks me is that she can get so much celebrity dick when she looks like a man. They're young, successful, wealthy blokes in excellent shape, they can probably have their pick of women, and they go for someone who looks like she's a drag queen with a bigger dick than them.

I'm not fussy, but I wouldn't have a go on this.

cover_2.jpg.crop_display.jpg

Spent about five minutes debating whether I would or not but ultimately the face was the deal-breaker. Just a tad too masculine to put it politely.

Presumably Morrison was pissed off with Berahino for not going into the corner flag with the ball when they were 3-2 up?

Presumably so, but no matter how daft the lad was, it doesn't warrant lamping him. Apparently the club are 'conducting an investigation', which seems like another Anelka disaster brewing. It's remarkable that the immediate decision hasn't been 'suspend Morrison without pay'. How hard is the situation to parse? Guess the problem is that the manager has little control over, or respect from, the players, and there's a coterie of long-serving players who are basically dressing-room untouchables, but this seems like an absolutely calamitous situation. Odds massively shortening on their relegation after this week. 

Wasn't lamped for the poor pass, more his behaviour in the tunnel/dressing room afterwards. Told his team-mates he didn't give a **** because they'd all be playing championship football next season and he'd be at a big club.

Not a happy camp right now.

Was meant to Sylla apparently!! When they did that Article on Berahino & un-named Villa player.

Funny thing was that was leading upto match. Both came on at same time as subs at Villa Park :)

Edited by Villan4Life

Which Villa Player? Well she appears to like the brothers, so I'm guessing Delph, Bacuna, Gabby or possibly Benteke.

We're thinking along the same lines. ;)

as above, was Sylla. Was told by a mate that was deffo him.

Both of them (Sylla & Augilar) are from France near Paris, both have instagram.. And said in original article that the Villa player used instagram to chat her up. Don't think Bacuna, Delph, Benteke, Gabby are on there to be honest.

The player from Swansea is rumoured to be De Guzman.

Edited by Villan4Life

Presumably Morrison was pissed off with Berahino for not going into the corner flag with the ball when they were 3-2 up?

Presumably so, but no matter how daft the lad was, it doesn't warrant lamping him. Apparently the club are 'conducting an investigation', which seems like another Anelka disaster brewing. It's remarkable that the immediate decision hasn't been 'suspend Morrison without pay'. How hard is the situation to parse? Guess the problem is that the manager has little control over, or respect from, the players, and there's a coterie of long-serving players who are basically dressing-room untouchables, but this seems like an absolutely calamitous situation. Odds massively shortening on their relegation after this week. 

Wasn't lamped for the poor pass, more his behaviour in the tunnel/dressing room afterwards. Told his team-mates he didn't give a **** because they'd all be playing championship football next season and he'd be at a big club.

Not a happy camp right now.

How do we know he said that? I can't find any source.

Â