West Bromwich Albion

R.I.C.O.

In fairness Anelka is garbage these days. Rather see him than Berahino up there (or indeed Shane Long). I think he'll be banned for our game anyway.

And really hoping that goal will keep Lugano in the team against us as our front trio will rip him to shreds.

Just saw on twitter Lugano got MOM on that whoscored website :lol:

Stats are pointless if you don't use actual match footage alongside them.

Lugano was terrible last night, I'm hoping beyond hope he starts v us. If fit, Gabby will annihilate him.

• Like 1

How can he be contesting it? They haven't given his punishment yet so he can't be arguing the punishment, he must be contesting that he didn't do it in the first place.. in which case, I'd say there's pretty strong evidence to suggest he did.. by arguing it he's only going to make his punishment worse.

Edited by Qwpzxjor1

Does Anelka have no concept of PR?

Even if the gesture is honestly not meant by that comedian as anti-Semitic (and that's a big if), surely it must've occurred to Anelka that it was going to cause a storm, given the fact that the gesture has been used by some of his fans as an anti-Semitic gesture and the fact that the comedian himself isn't exactly subtle about his anti-Semitism?

Edited by Mantis

Why do the FA take so long to actually ban people?

West Brom have no game on Saturday so can't they summon Anelka to London on Thursday or Friday and decide his fate then? Why would it linger past our game?

I'm not particularly bothered about whether he plays us or not (believe me I was delighted they got rid of Shane Long before they played us) but it would be useful to eliminate another attacking option for them.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â