West Bromwich Albion

R.I.C.O.

It would seem that the Albion board are less tolerant of failure than Randy Lerner and co.

Well haven't failed so it would be stupid to sack our manager from the middle of the table wouldn't it.

Most people think West Brom are stupid for sacking their manager and their form is much worse than ours.

It would seem that the Albion board are less tolerant of failure than Randy Lerner and co.

Well haven't failed so it would be stupid to sack our manager from the middle of the table wouldn't it.

Most people think West Brom are stupid for sacking their manager and their form is much worse than ours.

I think nothing terrifies Lerner and Faulkner more than a manager hunt.....

• Like 1

Clarke was doing better than Jol this season. It makes no sense to sack your manager then appoint one from a team below you in the table.

Indeed! It would be like hiring a manager from a team that was just relegated! What idiotic owner would do such a thing? Pah!!!!

Oh wait....

terrible decision and i think WBA are making a risky move and not surprised by this as their new director of football is ahving a bit of a mare especially with summer business and what they did with Long.

wrong manager and they could drop into the relegation battle which I didnt see them getting dragged into

They should go for MacKay. It's obvious Cardiff are trying to force him out so they can replace him with one of their mates. No money to spend in January, would have better long term Premiership prospects at West Brom. 

However, as I don't want West Brom to do well, I'd be happy with Jol. Solskjaer is an interesting one, bit of a gamble at this point in the season with a team on a decline.. I think he'd be a good manager to get in the summer with a pre-season to play.. not entirely sure he's a team to save you from a relegation scrap when hitting the ground running. 

They should go for MacKay. It's obvious Cardiff are trying to force him out so they can replace him with one of their mates. No money to spend in January, would have better long term Premiership prospects at West Brom. 

However, as I don't want West Brom to do well, I'd be happy with McLeish. Solskjaer is an interesting one, bit of a gamble at this point in the season with a team on a decline.. I think he'd be a good manager to get in the summer with a pre-season to play.. not entirely sure he's a team to save you from a relegation scrap when hitting the ground running. 

fixed for you ;)

However, as I don't want West Brom to do well, I'd be happy with Jol. Solskjaer is an interesting one, bit of a gamble at this point in the season with a team on a decline.. I think he'd be a good manager to get in the summer with a pre-season to play.. not entirely sure he's a team to save you from a relegation scrap when hitting the ground running.

Not sure Mackay would have longer prospects at west brom. OK they've been in the prem longer but means nothing. Cardiff easily have the potential to out stay west brom. He'd be mad to leave cardiff to go to west brom with no money at either club in Jan.

The thing with Pochettino, alot of people keep using him as a reference, that they might appoint someone like him, Soton had approached him even when Saints were doing well. Adkins had just beaten us, got a point at Chelsea and was sacked. Thing with Albion, their manager has just been sacked due to poor results, will be interesting to see who they get, still think they've got a good set of players there. Berahino will be pissed as he's just signed a new deal, possibly with assurances from Clarke, so now he'll have to start again.

The thing with Pochettino, alot of people keep using him as a reference, that they might appoint someone like him, Soton had approached him even when Saints were doing well. Adkins had just beaten us, got a point at Chelsea and was sacked. Thing with Albion, their manager has just been sacked due to poor results, will be interesting to see who they get, still think they've got a good set of players there. Berahino will be pissed as he's just signed a new deal, possibly with assurances from Clarke, so now he'll have to start again.

If i was given a pay rise from £850 per week to £20, 000 per week I'd still be pissed. Literally ;-)

If i was given a pay rise from £850 per week to £20, 000 per week I'd still be pissed. Literally ;-)

Actually if he had held out, he could have got more IMO. Anyway Pellegrino been linked with the job, used to play CB for Valencia and managed them. So maybe looking for a manager similar to Pochettino impact.

• 2 weeks later...

anelka's celebration where he pointed to his arm was a tribute to his friend Dieudonne, an antisemitic comedian from france...

he's in trouble

Major trouble. At least 5 games. Dieudonne has some utterly repulsive views. Whether or not Anelka knew the bile behind the salute, it's disgusting he did in 'support' of his 'great friend'.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â