West Bromwich Albion

R.I.C.O.

Wouldn't be surprised to see them go for the Walsall manager. He used to working on a budget, brings through young players and plays good football. Would be relatively cheap to hire as well

Very riskly - blows hot and cold in that division.

As the post above Jol has to be a serious contender - OGS is my outsider.....would he fancy it though ?

If it's Jol, that's a bit strange, isn't it?

Fulham sack Jol because he had a poor run of results and had taken them down into the relegation zone.

West Brom sack Clarke because he had a poor run of results and had taken them down near the relegation zone.

West Brom hire Jol because, um...

Di Matteo still gets paid a nice sum each week by Chelsea if he takes the WBA job he will have to take a pay cut.

Wouldn't actually surprise me to see them go for the guy who just beat them!

Yeah just read that, they're basically still paying off his contract, idiots.

For a supposedly well run club, sacking a manager who overachieved in them coming 8th last year does not seem a great idea. They have had a poor calender year but I think that they would have stayed up this year and that should be good enough for west brom. Heck thats seem good enough for us nowadays. Jol seems the straightfoward choice, but they seem to just want a good coach and Peace to do everything else. Pat murphy thinks it is the boggies best squad since the early 80s which either shows how crap they have been for 30 years or this is a really good team. Hmmmm.......

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â