West Bromwich Albion

R.I.C.O.

Horrible decision, with the funds he had he was doing a pretty good job.

I don't actually think he was. A good start to last season - but then we he made changes the worse it got.  Almost sold Shane Long on the last day of the window - then recalled to the team and Clark wants to offer him a new contract. 2 highly dubious signings in sessegnon , and anichibe - sure a few hard luck stories - but you could see they had a soft underbelly when they didn't close out against us. Ole Gunnar Soljasker will I am sure be approached.  Roberto D Matteo current favourite - which I find Bizzarre !

Very strange move. I never rated Clarke but this is stupidity. Who could they get better? The board have said wages are at their highest so we should be doing better but at then a few ago saying they are shooting above their level and should be in championship

Thats the problem with loaning to get by and when those loans become vital and are your best players i guess. Suppose they'll hire the next tit and they'll have a nice honeymoon period under him.

That's the game plan fir them bow really, Clarke had 6 months left on a short term deal, sacking him will cost peanuts, they will no doubt hire an out if work manager or someone that will cost them little to compensate the other club, it will give them s bounce that keeps them in the league which also gives the shareholders a proffit

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â