West Bromwich Albion

R.I.C.O.

• 3 weeks later...

So according to the westbrom forums their latest signing has been given a 6 year contract because they have had to take out a loan to pay for him and the repayment term is over you guessed it 6 years.  If Grant turns out to be crap they are stuck with him until they can pay the loan off......

• Haha 1

I said to a baggies mate last night (who, through gritted teeth, said we look the real deal :D) that baggies look like how Villa would have been, had we been promoted under Dr Tony. 

An ageing squad with no/very few players of value, barely any money to spend, loans needing to be made permanent just to keep a championship team together. :lol:

• Like 1

Having played Everton, Leicester, Southampton and Chelsea they've had a pretty tough start to the season, I think we ourselves only took one point from the corresponding fixtures last season for example.

Their next three are Burnley, Brighton and Fulham, a lot of their fans see it as their chance to show everyone what they can do.

3 hours ago, villalad21 said:

Up the Burnley? Do they say that over there?

Up the Clarets.:lol:

Fancy Burnley to s***house a 1-0 win today. West Brom got Robson-Kanu and Robinson out and Karlan Grant hasn't played at all this season for Huddersfield so they remain pretty light upfront.

26 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

I think 33 points keeps you up this season. 

I'm not so sure

The points needed to stay up was getting lower whilst the 2 at the top were setting records for points gained, I think the points required to finish top will be lower this year meaning a better points spread across the table, should drag the survival points up too

That said baggies and Fulham look like they'll be cut adrift, it's the team in 18th that'll have an OK haul but still go down 

• Like 3

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â