West Bromwich Albion

R.I.C.O.

I was kind of hoping one of the rich clubs would swoop in and steal Berahino (or Berrinho as he seems to be known) to sit on their bench and fill the home grown quota.

There's still time for this to happen

I think they may well go down this season.

They've signed no one inspirational.

Malubu's fitness was a bit sketchy last year and he's good.

Their defence is looking better with Lescott in it, but apart from him, it's not that great.

They'll struggle for goals.

I think they should start with Dorrans, he always seems decent to me.

I think Samaras is a decent signing on a free

If you need someone to put the nets up maybe because that is the only time he is likely to make them move.

He showed in his time at Man City he wasn't good enough for this league, years spent in semi retirement north of the boarder will have done nothing to change that.

I think Samaras is a decent signing on a free

If you need someone to put the nets up maybe because that is the only time he is likely to make them move.

He showed in his time at Man City he wasn't good enough for this league, years spent in semi retirement north of the boarder will have done nothing to change that.

I still think in the short term he would have offered more than Andi or Gabby upfront. 

I was kind of hoping one of the rich clubs would swoop in and steal Berahino (or Berrinho as he seems to be known) to sit on their bench and fill the home grown quota.

No chance they will sell Berahino. He's their most important player. The reason WBA will stay up if they do stay up. Still inexperienced but he can score goals out of nothing. The brace he got in the first game against Sunderland shows he can also score being in the right place at the right time. A real talent.

Â