Ashley Young

maqroll

From what I have seen this season is has done ok for a mediocre side which has been in  a relegation battle all season due to the points deduction. Except when Dyche has decided to play him  as  a winger again which he can't do anymore. Though not sure Everton will extend his contract. He could probably play one for one more season abroad or just retire.

• 1 month later...
9 minutes ago, villa89 said:

Signed for another year with Everton  😲

Top professional and good influence on other players I think it's a good call by Dyche.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, MapleVilla said:

I'm confused. Goodison has been around since 1892? He's not that old!!!!

Football only counts after COVID 

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...
19 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Time to retire mate. Seriously.

The reverse Toni Kroos, bowing out his excellent top level career in such a bad fashion that if he's not careful it'll be more he's remembered for. 

7 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

Time to retire mate. Seriously.

I agree, but I'd be sad to see him go. That red card was literally his legs just giving up. I'm going to assume he's had a real good preseason but if he's faltering that much in the first game of the season, I can't see him getting much more game time.

It's definitely time for him to pack it in. 

Can see him going into coaching, he's played under some of the best managers in the 21st century. (Ferguson, Capello, Van Gaal, Mourinho, Conte and Emery), 

7 hours ago, Avfc96 said:

Can see him going into coaching, he's played under some of the best managers in the 21st century. (Ferguson, Capello, Van Gaal, Mourinho, Conte and Emery), 

Can't believe you've missed Alex McLeish off this list!

8 hours ago, Avfc96 said:

I thought I heard that when he was here recently, he was helping behind the scenes with the coaching? I may have just made that up in my head though. 

1 hour ago, Mozzavfc said:

Can't believe you've missed Alex McLeish off this list!

Left before Mcleish got in, young went and we had n’zogbia. (Shudder) 

Not his fault he's too old. They never should have offered him a contract, he was past it when he was with us. He's 39. Thirty nine!!!

Edited by villa89

Regrettably, I'm a few months older than Milner but OTOH I'm still younger than Young, so I could really do with him getting his act together and not disgracing himself for just a few more months so that I can live through him vicariously and pretend I'm not a middle-aged man who's falling apart. 

Edited by HanoiVillan

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â