Ashley Young

maqroll

10 hours ago, bannedfromHandV said:

That winning goal against Everton was I think the most I’ve celebrated a goal watching at home. I went absolutely beserk chucking all the cushions around the living room, scared the shit out of the dog, good times.

That Ash goal and the 4th goal in the 7-2 are the most I’ve ever cheered /celebrated / done something incredibly daft in joy ever. If I celebrated any longer I think I would have burst a blood vessel. 

• 2 weeks later...

I'm surprised that nobody else has posted about him, but I thought that this was his worst game of the season. He was caught ball-watching for both the first and second goals. Sort of like Cash the last time we were at the Emirates.

6 minutes ago, TomC said:

I'm surprised that nobody else has posted about him, but I thought that this was his worst game of the season. He was caught ball-watching for both the first and second goals. Sort of like Cash the last time we were at the Emirates.

Yeah he’s been great this season but a poor couple of games lately, I was thinking the same. But then, I would expect most right backs to have a bad game against that Grealish bloke, and Harvey Barnes is decent too last time out.

• 3 weeks later...
45 minutes ago, picicata said:

Has the Lion fecked off on his tea break or something?

Gone to Chelsea for 300 mill.

They got fed up of the pole dancing dragon masquerading as a Lion on their crest and Boehly wants the league to know they mean business.

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN
  • Haha 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â