Ashley Young

maqroll

4 minutes ago, Thug said:

Because it was an attacking move

He wanted someone to be able to put a decent ball into the box from a wide position.

So he took off the one guy who can actually play the game plan of get down the line for a man who, no disrespect, cannot run anymore.

I'm sure a great guy and a great leader and a great head and invaluable around the place...he can't run. He's so stiff.

• Like 1

I felt like it was a bit of a wasted sub yesterday. I can see the reasoning behind getting the ball in with more accuracy...but felt getting Sanson on in midfield would've been a better move.

3 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

So he took off the one guy who can actually play the game plan of get down the line for a man who, no disrespect, cannot run anymore.

I'm sure a great guy and a great leader and a great head and invaluable around the place...he can't run. He's so stiff.

I didn’t at any point say I agreed with it.

I posted before that he played straight into Woy’s hands.  

My response was to the chap who was asking why didn’t he move Chambers out wide and bring Hause on.

5 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Are we seriously saying ash young would be better at this than cash?

I 100000% agree it was a dumb move.

But yes, Youngs crossing is 1000 times better than cash.  The problem is that it comes at a HUUUUGE cost when you’re relying on him to defend too

• 2 weeks later...

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â