General England thread

kurtsimonw

Well done Woy for not bowing to the ridiculous public pressure and calling up that word removed Terry again.

Are people missing his woeful performance against Germany in the last world cup. Also his lack of pace has been exposed at international level against the very best so that forces England to drop deeper and deeper, concede possession and you know the rest.

• Like 1

Yeah but he and Cahill have been excellent this season.

I wouldn't mind seeing that partnership for England.

true but England cant offer the same defensive protection he gets from Chelsea defence and midfield

Baines has to be the left back for the world cup now. I still think Cole for 2nd choice, Shaw lacks experience at this level.

Yes but if you're good enough your old enough! He's playing regularly in the Premier League which Cole isn't. 

since when has playing for your club team mattered to the england manager? that not just roy either, been like that for as long as i can remember

i'll be amazed if cole isnt named in the squad, wouldnt however put it past roy to name 3 left backs, sure his last squad had cole, baines and gibbs in it

since when has playing for your club team mattered to the england manager? that not just roy either, been like that for as long as i can remember

i'll be amazed if cole isnt named in the squad, wouldnt however put it past roy to name 3 left backs, sure his last squad had cole, baines and gibbs in it

yes i know he's going to pick Cole but he needs to have his eye on the future too. Will he pick Sterling who has been outstanding for Liverpool in recent weeks. Interesting options in wide positions now!

have to say Ive no idea where you got that idea from. Their has been no indication that the FA would sack him especially a man that hasnt lost a competitive game.

wouldnt mind him at Villa if he was let go by FA. 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â