Leeds United

Qwpzxjor1

Posted (edited)

did they pay that 15-20m for augustin in the end to Leipzig?, didnt augustin win a case against them for 25m or something?

so 40m total?

Edited by MaVilla

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

second question, does anyone know their FFP situation now they failed to get promoted?

In the words of clubbler Lang, on word 

pain

Edited by Follyfoot

Posted (edited)

Seems an almighty fail of Daniel Farke to not get this team promoted. There is certainly huge amounts of quality there (at Championship level)

Edited by VillaAlex
  • Like 1

They messed up big time with all the loan clauses they put in players contracts before relegation, it meant that upon relegation they lost Jack Harrison, Wober, Aaronson, Krstensen, Roca, and Llorente, but didn't get any money for them to help with rebuild, or their financial situation, and didn't even get to use those players to help with trying to win promotion.

There are rumours that those clauses are in place for as long as Leeds are in the Championship too, if true, they might not even be able to sell those players this summer

I imagine they will lose Gnonto, Rutter, and Summerville for sure, Meslier could leave too

Archie Gray is still young enough that he might give them another season, and might see playing with them at this stage of his career better for his development than getting much less game time with a PL club, but also if a PL club offers the right amount, Leeds might not be able to turn it down, I wouldn't be surprised to see someone buy him and then loan him back to Leeds

• Like 1

Didnt realise how bad leeds debts were. They are in huge shit. Dont think they can even afford to sack farke even if they wanted to.

Leeds(if they had money) need a striker and someone like archer would be perfect for them

Gray does look a talent i wouldnt mind him here and sell them archer as part of the deal

So they are back to the days of Peter Risdale where even the goldfish in his office was on a lease plan 

There'll be a queue of clubs for Gray, but he's got such a family link to the club I can't see him going unless he outgrows them completely. His dad played for them, and his uncle is Leeds royalty.

That being said, I wouldn't mind taking Summerville for a small fee. I think there's a player there if you can improve his decision making. If the ffp rumours are true they're in for a tough few seasons. Clubs will know they need to sell and screw them for a lower price.

Posted (edited)
42 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Didnt realise how bad leeds debts were. They are in huge shit.

Edited by 479Villan

1 hour ago, VillaAlex said:

Seems an almighty fail of Daniel Farke to not get this team promoted. There is certainly huge amounts of quality there (at Championship level)

He's on very borrowed time there like Bruce was straight after the Fulham loss. First bad run next season and he'll be gone I suspect.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â