What ever happened to the delightful Leeds fans on this forum 🤣🤣🤣🤣

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Edited by rjw63
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Watching the highlights, Jesus Christ Meslier again. He's having a shocker of a season, the most overrated goalie around. He's just not good enough, maybe one day but not now 

Leeds probably would have a few more points on board with a better keeper.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, maqroll said:

Has McKennie been a bust?

I think some of the US/RB players that Marsch brought in have maybe dropped motivation levels since he left

McKennie is an interesting one as somebody will still buy him in the summer, he has a lot of marketability going for him

Conceding 23 goals in their previous 7 games. Not ideal when you’re scrapping away down there.

Fortunately the upcoming games against Man City and Newcastle are a great opportunity to bring down that average.

30 minutes ago, Mark Albrighton said:

Conceding 23 goals in their previous 7 games. Not ideal when you’re scrapping away down there.

Fortunately the upcoming games against Man City and Newcastle are a great opportunity to bring down that average.

Conceded 79 last season and probably have a chance of equalling that this season with four games left 

• Like 1

Hard to believe that a manager can make such a difference..... maybe Bielsa was a genius after all.

I take no pleasure in watching em fall apart, rather them be a premier league team than some non descript SE based shite.

25 minutes ago, tinker said:

Hard to believe that a manager can make such a difference..... maybe Bielsa was a genius after all.

I take no pleasure in watching em fall apart, rather them be a premier league team than some non descript SE based shite.

They were already rapidly declining under Bielsa and were probably going down last season without getting rid of him

• Like 1

Â