Leeds United

Qwpzxjor1

1 minute ago, brommy said:

I might be the only VTer who is fully expecting to do the 'Roy Hodgson head drop in disappointment' when they survive again this season.

Right here with you, one of my buddies is a leeds fan and I'm as equally invested in them getting relegated as us getting europe.

Time was Big Sam was a good manager. He seems a fun guy tbf, if a little bent.

It might work but I pray it doesn't. No club that is run how Leeds as and appointing managers in the way they have this year deserves to reap the rewards of the PL.

Like Watford. They're making a mockery of the PL and the riches available.

Get relegated

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Folski said:

Right here with you, one of my buddies is a leeds fan and I'm as equally invested in them getting relegated as us getting europe.

I'm expecting neither but Villa's success will always trump others failure for me.

1 hour ago, brommy said:

I'm expecting neither but Villa's success will always trump others failure for me.

Oh yeah I just think it’s not the end of the world if we don’t get Europe in fact in might be a blessing in disguise. Big Sam coming in is a shock.

• Like 1

Fat Sam won't succeed there.

His MO is to make his teams tight at the back and win games by keeping a clean sheet and winning games 1 or 2 nil.

Leeds can't defend for toffee and with Fat Sam their attacking game will now be limited massively.

I think they are doomed and all that's happening here is the reshuffling of chairs on the Titanic.

Edited by AshVilla

I would rather play a Leeds or Everton than the likes of Burnley and Sheffield United.

Probably an elitist opinion but growing up in the early 90's games against the traditional English clubs still have a nostalgic effect on me.

Bigger and more famous grounds too.

34 minutes ago, Pinebro said:

I would rather play a Leeds or Everton than the likes of Burnley and Sheffield United.

Probably an elitist opinion but growing up in the early 90's games against the traditional English clubs still have a nostalgic effect on me.

Bigger and more famous grounds too.

Sheffield Utd are a traditional club who have spent 9 more seasons (62) in the top flight than leeeeds have. Unless it's only about the Premier League era, but that rules out your 'traditional' description.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, brommy said:

Sheffield Utd are a traditional club who have spent 9 more seasons (62) in the top flight than leeeeds have. Unless it's only about the Premier League era, but that rules out your 'traditional' description.

Perhaps.

They just don't give me the same excited feeling as games versus Everton and Leeds.

I don't want Everton or Leeds to get relegated as mcuh of an unpopular opinion that is in here.

If I could have chosen the 3 teams to go down before the season it probably be Brentford, Brighton and Bournemouth.

Edited by Pinebro

2 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

Time was Big Sam was a good manager. He seems a fun guy tbf, if a little bent.

It might work but I pray it doesn't. No club that is run how Leeds as and appointing managers in the way they have this year deserves to reap the rewards of the PL.

Like Watford. They're making a mockery of the PL and the riches available.

Get relegated

It won't work.

Just now, bobzy said:

Never understood the desire for the status quo.  The more variation there is in football, the better it is.

Just one man's opinion mate.

Games against the likes of Burnley and Bournemouth just feel dull to me.

Â