Topless kate pictures to be revealed.

b6bloke

It's scandal.

That's the problem, isn't it? It shouldn't be scandal, it's just a topless woman.

This is just another after effect of being ruled by Christians for centuries. Our culture still treats nudity as something risqué when it really is nothing of the sort.

its a **** farce is what it is, nudity isnt risque but you try telling that to the copper who arrested me the other day for wanking on the back seat of the no9 bus in brum. one rule for celebs another rule for us common folk eh.

Maybe she'll come out of it the same way Tulisa did. A bit of embarassment at first, but really everyone in the end just saying 'meh, it's natural, glad you had fun. Move along, nothing to see here'.

No paper in England would print those images, not because of respect, but because the number of people who'd find it offensive and a breach of her privacy would FAR outweigh the people whow would find the photo... of any interest, for lack of a better phrase.

If it was a seedy photoshoot she did as a teenager or something then there may be a bit more of a story. But she's just doing what anyone else does when on holiday in private. Huge fuss over nothing. French newspaper just pissed off a lot of people for something that no-one would really give a toss about (or would indeed, 'give a toss' about..)

I think part of it is a cultural difference with the French.

They don't think of women being topless on the beach as being a big deal, though I'm sure the magazine would have known full well the controversy it would cause.

It's scandal.

That's the problem, isn't it? It shouldn't be scandal, it's just a topless woman.

This is just another after effect of being ruled by Christians for centuries. Our culture still treats nudity as something risqué when it really is nothing of the sort.

its a **** farce is what it is, nudity isnt risque but you try telling that to the copper who arrested me the other day for pulling the Pope's cap off on the back seat of the no9 bus in brum. one rule for celebs another rule for us common folk eh.

:lol: F**king rozzers.

famous and constantly photographed celebrity type woman has photo taken when outdoors with tits out shocker.

Really, who could possibly have seen the consequence of being famous and outside with tits on display could possibly have lead to this.

I'm just as shocked and appalled as the next guy.

i would happily eat her farts with a rusty spoon...

but i agree with what i think chrsip was trying to say, shirely she must know that anything she does outside is subject to the camera

if it was photos of her in a toilet or trying a dress on in a changing room then id say they were taking the piss but on a balcony im not saying its right but its a bit naive

She doesn't really have any boobs does she?

We wait with baited breath to find out! :winkold:

But she is painfully thin, so I wouldn't expect much. Doubt she's had any 'augmentation' either, so probably not much to see.

Yep, the stick figure look is a massive turn off...there are photos of her before she lost all that weight, and she looked fit as can be. Kind of a shame she's felt the need to starve herself.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â