Media and punditry

Jarpie

There has been a lot of Villa coverage this week, still less than Man United of course, but no Villa fan can say that we’ve been ignored this time. 

Rooting out decent analysis is still a challenge, mind. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

There has been a lot of Villa coverage this week, still less than Man United of course, but no Villa fan can say that we’ve been ignored this time. 

There's WAY more coverage of us than Man Utd.

1 hour ago, It's Your Round said:

funny that talkshite has had a load of complaints from other fans that it's been villa radio since wednesday

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sidcow said:

I think the TNT coverage is excellent. Rio Ferdinand is a surprisingly good Pundit who asks some insightful questions. They commission interesting side shows and you don't hear too much inane stuff. 

I quite like the TNT stuff where they have James Richardson and European Journalists a great insight into how the rest of Europe/wider press feels about topic.

However I could really do without Rio being on TNT. For me, he's a oversized ****wit who acts like a child and is so pro-United it makes Neville seem impartial. He's just a bit more polished than Micah but that's not exactly a high bar. Still can't forget him waving a blank piece of paper shouting for Ole to be given whatever money he wants and that "Ole's at the wheel, we're back!".

2 hours ago, sidcow said:

I think the TNT coverage is excellent. Rio Ferdinand is a surprisingly good Pundit who asks some insightful questions. They commission interesting side shows and you don't hear too much inane stuff. 

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Ferdinand is a dreadful pundit and an absolute word removed of a person.

22 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

funny that talkshite has had a load of complaints from other fans that it's been villa radio since wednesday

I don't usually listen to it because it's all big 6 shite but I put it on after the match and it was pure Villa all the way home. 

Then it was still tuned in next morning when I drove to work and it was all Villa all the way to the train station too. 

Just now, Avfc96 said:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Ferdinand is a dreadful pundit and an absolute word removed of a person.

I spoke as I found buddy. Don't know anything about him as a person, but his insight and questioning on the night was excellent. 

4 hours ago, stuart_75 said:

I really rate Nedum Onuoha on the BBC. Don't see him very much at all which is surprising as he is very well spoken and talks sense.

Think he works in US. Was a lot of time on ESPN

• Like 1

4 hours ago, stuart_75 said:

I really rate Nedum Onuoha on the BBC. Don't see him very much at all which is surprising as he is very well spoken and talks sense.

Of course we don't get to see him much, instead the bbc think what we want is "big Meeks" falling out or his chair laughing in funny glasses and Danny Murphy looking like he'd rather be at home feeding millet to his pigeons

• Haha 2

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â