Media and punditry

Jarpie

4 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

I always think it must be for some of you guys. You all seem to take it to heart, when you hear people don't share your opinions and have a different view on life

Take for example, hearing people saying "we live in a racist racist society. When in reality, we realy dont. Its just a small minority of **** heads being, well **** heads. An a even smaller minority being possibly genuinely racists.

I think that's you.  People will disagree with you and, instead of holding a reasonable discussion, you go off on one about "OMG can't have a different opinion anymore".

You can - you're just in the minority.  People don't hold the same misogynistic and/or possibly racist views as you.  They don't see Eluko or Richards or Deeney on TV and think "well, that's some serious box ticking going on".  Do you think the same about Crouch being tall - having some box ticking exercise to get tall people on?  I bet not!

Edited by bobzy
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, bobzy said:

I think that's you.  People will disagree with you and, instead of holding a reasonable discussion, you go off on one about "OMG can't have a different opinion anymore".

You can - you're just in the minority.  People don't hold the same misogynistic and/or possibly racist views as you.  They don't see Eluko or Richards or Deeney on TV and think "well, that's some serious box ticking going on".  Do you think the same about Crouch being tall - having some box ticking exercise to get tall people on?  I bet not!

You just live it a different  social world chap. Just because about 5 people on VT comment and may agree with you, doesn't make me the minority. I have never in my life been called racist or misogynistic off VT so speaks volumes really.

Some people just need to wake up. It happens in every business. Many have had to up there numbers to look equal in the last decade. Even our department when I started had one Chinese guy and the rest white. Now it's up there with what you and society expects.

Anyway we are gonna be ****ed for off topic here, so let's move on.

Aluko was employed for her vast football insight I'm sure.

Edited by foreveryoung

18 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Aluko was employed for her vast football insight I'm sure.

Just like the rest of them then...

It is weird how she gets singled out for stick when let's be honest the vast majority of them are **** useless, she's no worse and at least she's not a miserable word removed like Murphy 

19 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Just like the rest of them then...

It is weird how she gets singled out for stick when let's be honest the vast majority of them are **** useless, she's no worse and at least she's not a miserable word removed like Murphy 

Yep she isnt a great pundit but is a lot worse with more high profile names. Neville, Ferdinand, Richards for a start but seems her being a woman is an issue for the incels online

17 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Yep she isnt a great pundit but is a lot worse with more high profile names. Neville, Ferdinand, Richards for a start but seems her being a woman is an issue for the incels online

Theres no doubt, if your a women pundit, you have gotta know your shit, an many do. But shes is held more for her poor comments, and bullshit.

"Female managers discuss transfers together to get the owner to put a higher bid in".

"1 goal a game, do the math"

'Dwight errrrrr".

People always seem to want to call out racism and  misogyny, when really, it's just calling someone out because they are shit.

12 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Theres no doubt, if your a women pundit, you have gotta know your shit, an many do. But shes is held more for her poor comments, and bullshit.

"Female managers discuss transfers together to get the owner to put a higher bid in".

"1 goal a game, do the math"

'Dwight errrrrr".

People always seem to want to call out racism and  misogyny, when really, it's just calling someone out because they are shit.

Since one of them comments isnt true maybe you should call yourself out

14 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Which one? 

Well she didnt say female managers do that. She said her and other director of footballs did which some are male

If going call people out for false info maybe get your own info right

7 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Well she didnt say female managers do that. She said her and other director of footballs did which some are male

If going call people out for false info maybe get your own info right

I stand corrected.

Still a ridiculous thing to say or do though. An she did say, she thought pep probably did this on the Declan Rice deal????   

She really don't help herself at times.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â