Media and punditry

Jarpie

It had to be untrue. Unless she forgot about the mens team being beat by the under 18 mens team. I think also the American womens got beat by the under 15s. 😆

Even if they had the skill, the truth of it is, an we all know it unfortunately, the men would destroy them physically.

1 hour ago, foreveryoung said:

It had to be untrue. Unless she forgot about the mens team being beat by the under 18 mens team. I think also the American womens got beat by the under 15s. 😆

Even if they had the skill, the truth of it is, an we all know it unfortunately, the men would destroy them physically.

ah yes the type of poster waiting to bite on it

• Like 2

7 hours ago, turnbull said:

Here's some fat to chew over....

I've never given these kind of posts much grace, whether I agree with the sentiment or not, but I saw this earlier today and thought "nah, that ain't a real quote" - Googled it, and four or five results, one being an Only Fools and Horses page (yes, genuinely), one being an anti Liverpool page, and two or three very low rent football 'banter' pages.

I'm no fan of Eni, I don't watch women's football (in the same way I don't watch League 1 football, it doesn't interest me), I'm sound with female pundits, probably more pro female pundits than not if it means we get better insight than Martin Keown, but at the point where we're sharing (assumed) made up quotes about someone, because they don't really fit 'our' demographic, I'm out of it, a dangerous game to play.

• Like 2

I don't really mind Micah Richards but I've noticed he does this a lot.

Lineker or Shearer "Yes they were very good."

Micah " I wouldn't just say good. I'd say...really good."

Lineker or Shearer " Yes that was a bad call."

Micah "I wouldn't just say it was bad....it was really bad."

Micah. Incredible, terrible, superb, diabolical, awful, amazing.

3 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

I don't really mind Micah Richards but I've noticed he does this a lot.

Lineker or Shearer "Yes they were very good."

Micah " I wouldn't just say good. I'd say...really good."

Lineker or Shearer " Yes that was a bad call."

Micah "I wouldn't just say it was bad....it was really bad."

Micah. Incredible, terrible, superb, diabolical, awful, amazing.

I cannot stand Micah as a football pundit or expert - he never has anything to contribute to any discussion. 

He does fine as a cameo or on podcasts or whatnot, as he can occasionally be entertaining. 

17 minutes ago, Chicken Field said:

I cannot stand Micah as a football pundit or expert - he never has anything to contribute to any discussion. 

He does fine as a cameo or on podcasts or whatnot, as he can occasionally be entertaining. 

If they are after entertainment they can hire a magician or a stand up comedian, I expect some quality football insight from an ex pro. 

5 minutes ago, Django_Zooms said:

How is Paul Merton doing Soccer Saturday in Isleworth live until 5.30 and also Strictly Come Dancing in Elstree live from 7.20...? Sneaky BBC.

Have I got news for you 

Edited by Zatman

6 hours ago, GingerCollins29 said:

If Duran's goal is scored by any player from the scum 6, they would analyse it for 20 mins straight. Duran got about 9 seconds. Absolute waste of a Tv license

They wouldn't though? There's really not much to analyse, he absolutely twatted It the end.

• Like 3

On 11/09/2024 at 16:21, Zatman said:

Its as clickbait a quote as you will get and if true or not people will bite especially a certain type of online clown

totally fake quote. not her biggest fan but this crap just adds to the abuse she gets. another reason to stay off twitter...elon musk has just allowed fake news after fake news to be spouted on there and people are too stupid to fact check

On 12/09/2024 at 14:51, rodders0223 said:

Anyone watched the latest overlap podcast?

It's like 50% promotions now. What a shameless cretin this man really is.

liked it at first, just a total man utd spunkfest now. prefer the linekar/shearer/richards one

3 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

They wouldn't though? There's really not much to analyse, he absolutely twatted It the end.

You don't think if it was Salah/DeBruyne/Fernandes they would play it over and over, tracking the speed, the distance, comparing it to other goals like that? Of course they would and they have

• Like 1

6 hours ago, GingerCollins29 said:

You don't think if it was Salah/DeBruyne/Fernandes they would play it over and over, tracking the speed, the distance, comparing it to other goals like that? Of course they would and they have

We're talking about Match of the Day here, correct? The show where they have about 30 seconds to summarise each game?

No, I don't think they'd have done that stuff. Maybe on Monday Night Football. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

We're talking about Match of the Day here, correct? The show where they have about 30 seconds to summarise each game?

No, I don't think they'd have done that stuff. Maybe on Monday Night Football. 

30 secs max for matches between teams outside the top 6. Liverpool v man city as a 0-0 gets 15 mins analysis

On 12/09/2024 at 14:51, rodders0223 said:

Anyone watched the latest overlap podcast?

It's like 50% promotions now. What a shameless cretin this man really is.

Haven't watched it for a while but they mental health one, whatever the service is  where he's just reading it off the script in mancunian monotone makes me laugh. Absolutely phoning it in.

On 09/09/2024 at 15:09, Davkaus said:

I just don't get why some blokes think that's a good idea, even if it wasn't in the workplace.

"Have a look at this, love" doesn't give you an awful lot of room to manoeuvre if she's not interested.

It's also now a crime.

I think underskirting is now illegal as well 

Couldn't be arsed to watch MOTD last night, didn't want to watch all the other shite.

Put it on iPlayer this morning and started FF-ing through the show looking for a Villa shirt.

Got all the way to the end, then realised amazingly we must have been on first. Scrolled all the way back in shock.

Still in shock.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â