Media and punditry

Jarpie

10 minutes ago, Genie said:

Gary Neville showing just how deluded he is claiming that Man United cannot be mid-table at Christmas, if so EtH has to go.

To be quite honest they still look an absolute basket case. Nothing tells me they have the right to be in the top 6. 

Ridiculous bias that has no substance.

He's become a parody of himself. "Let's be absolutely clear here."

Nobody, in any medium, shock jocks and clickbait youtubers has as many bad takes as him.

• Like 1

Let me guess, sky are doing doing a 2 hour debrief on Man utd with.neville and carragher arguing with Micah richards bursting into histerics every 90 seconds

Edited by Jimzk5
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Jimzk5 said:

Let me guess, sky are doing doing a 2 hour debrief on Man utd with.neville and carragher arguing with Micah richards bursting into histerics every 90 seconds

And Roy Keane sat there looking like he wants to kill everyone in the room.

Just now, Avfc96 said:

And Roy Keane sat there looking like he wants to kill everyone in the room.

Oh forgot about him

Carragher and Neville arguing, richards bursting into laughter and keane interjecting by saying

"Come on, this is Manchester United were talking about, Manchester United"

• Haha 1

Never mind his bias but Neville always been a bad pundit, he had a team of researchers with 2 days notice to make him look good when he started. Carragher is more knowledgable but also should have been sacked a long time ago

3 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Salah's last season then confirmed.

I think you can equally read those quotes as him saying 'as you know, this is the last year of my contract, and I want the club to hurry the hell up and open negotiations'. 

3 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Never mind his bias but Neville always been a bad pundit, he had a team of researchers with 2 days notice to make him look good when he started. Carragher is more knowledgable but also should have been sacked a long time ago

Carra's knowledge is top and makes Neville look silly. Neville is okay and probably a better host of shows than a pundit, his level of delusion when it comes to Utd is something else though.

2 minutes ago, AndyM3000 said:

Carra's knowledge is top and makes Neville look silly. Neville is okay and probably a better host of shows than a pundit, his level of delusion when it comes to Utd is something else though.

My favourite Neville quote was watch Rashford thrive under the new ownership 😂

Some amusing comments on Trog Deeny's Team of the Week (he inexplicably picked Bogarde from Villa).

Talk about lazy journalism, He makes Garth Crooks look like literary genius

At the risk of adding fuel to the fire, Troy Deeney gets paid for this?

Never thought I would say this….but bring back Garth!!

Troy like his managerial career is out of his depth

Troy Deeney, the monster of English literature

This column looks like it was written by a six year old

Surely the BBC isn't paying him for this drivel?

This is really poor stuff, hurriedly cobbled together and lacking nuance, depth or insight.

And there's a whole lot more :crylaugh:

• Haha 3

17 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

Some amusing comments on Trog Deeny's Team of the Week (he inexplicably picked Bogarde from Villa).

One of the worst debut's I've ever seen and he's in team of the week.

Just reading an article where Paul Scholes absolutely lays into Mark Bosnich and just how bad of a signing he was for United. If I'm to be honest, as good as Bosnich was, at times, for us, I always thought he was slightly overrated. He could make a great save, or two, but his all round game wasn't that convincing. He lacked the required professionalism to be a really top keeper imo.

13 hours ago, Marka Ragnos said:

Oh, jesus, mary and the little donkey, too. 🤣

I don't understand Neville's case here. It seems obvious to me, and i would imagine to most people, that the endless leaks about sacking Ten Hag and then replacing him must have undermined him. Giving him a one-year contract extension also obviously undermines him; it's more like a 'vote of no confidence'. 

'Lots of other clubs were replacing their managers as well' is a rubbish defence. If anything, it should mean that lots of top managers were available. 

• Like 1

It’s being reported now that Jenas asked for pictures of a woman in her bikini before sending her an unsolicited picture of his nob. Yep, that’ll get you sacked from most places. You’d be promoted in the old BBC days but times change.

• Haha 2

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â