Media and punditry

Jarpie

1 minute ago, Rugeley Villa said:

It’s shocking that you’re not aloud to sexually abuse women no more. 

Especially considering they love it even though they say they don’t

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

4/10

Need to work on your sarcasm a bit more.

WNB

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Xela said:

Political correctness gone mad. What happened to the good old days, when a dick pic was appreciated by women, or at worst, they found it amusing. 

These days not one fondle. NOT ONE SINGLE FONDLE of a nice pert ripe boob is allowed. Not only will they smash your hand away but they'll even complain to the Personnel Department. 

World's gone mad. 

Edited by sidcow

1 minute ago, sidcow said:

These days not one fondle. NOT ONE SINGLE FONDLE of a nice pert ripe boob is allowed. Not only will they smash your hand away but they'll even complain to the personnel department. 

World's gone mad. 

THEY LOVE IT 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, Follyfoot said:

THEY LOVE IT 

Why wouldn't they I ask? 

Surely every twenty something attractive woman has nothing but the hots for late middle age, overweight, balding blokes? 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, sidcow said:

Why wouldn't they I ask? 

Surely every twenty something attractive woman has nothing but the hots for late middle age, overweight, balding blokes? 

Especially if he’s the boss😉

10 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Why wouldn't they I ask? 

That's what I'm hoping 😂 😂 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, dubbs said:

That's what I'm hoping 😂 😂 

I found out at last year's Christmas doo that apparently they don't 😞

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, sidcow said:

I found out at last year's Christmas doo that apparently they don't 😞

Be honest, mate they said no but really meant yes, they all do 

29 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Neither aloud nor quietly. And then there's the split infinitive. And then there's no versus any... It's shocking that you're not allowed to dish out corporal punishment to illiterates any more.😩 

• Haha 4

Jermaine Jenas, whose always come across as a piece of s**t is actually a piece of s**t. Who could've guessed? 

Always hated listening to him on commentary, so I'm just happy we won't have to listen to his rubbish for a good while. 

1 hour ago, Follyfoot said:

Yeah When they find his stash, it will be far beyond human comprehension and will go down as the most sickest and perverted finds of all time

I go for Steven Gerrard deepfakes that he has made purely for his own twisted delight. I'll leave you to imagine the rest 

Jenas has always struck me as someone who has a very high opinion of himself and his achievements so it really wouldn't surprise me if the tit thought he was God's gift to women and did some stupid shit.

• Like 1

I do not know what Jermaine Jenas has done, but could the following please also do it: Micah Richards, Danny Murphy, Vicky Sparks, Andy Hinchcliffe, Ally McCoist, Robbie Savage, Owen Hargreaves, Mike Bushell, Piers Morgan, Nigel Farage, Sally Nugent, Naga Munchetty and Dan Walker.

3 minutes ago, _AA_786 said:

Biggest shocker was that the BBC paid him £190k-195k a Year!

W

T

F

🤯

that TV licence needs to be scrapped 🤬

Although I agree, that's probably cheap compared to similar roles. (Not that I have a clue, I'm just guessing)

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â