Media and punditry

Jarpie

1 hour ago, sidcow said:

Probably nothing much.  Just some woke lefty snowflake response to a bit of fun with the ladies in the office.

I get ya, when she drops the stapler he probably said ‘while you’re down there love’ or words to that effect

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

I get ya, when she drops the stapler he probably said ‘while you’re down there love’ or words to that effect

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, choffer said:

Dunno what he’s done but I hope Danny Murphy does the same soon. 

Yeah When they find his stash, it will be far beyond human comprehension and will go down as the most sickest and perverted finds of all time

Posted (edited)
18 minutes ago, UpTheVilla26 said:

I'm wandering if they had another Hugh Edwards situation brewing with him. 

Nah, I think that video showed a little bit of an insight.  Very pissed in the middle of the day in a cold looking pub beer garden talking nonsense at a camera then posting it.  I reckon he's probably got pissed and posted something offensive to someone/some group.

Edited by sidcow

2 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

Yeah When they find his stash, it will be far beyond human comprehension and will go down as the most sickest and perverted finds of all time

I’m not sure having thousands of photos of Stevie is illegal. 

6 minutes ago, choffer said:

I’m not sure having thousands of photos of Stevie is illegal. 

It depends what he’s doing with his cock

Sacked due to “digital communications” so I’m assuming it’s inappropriate text and/or pictures of his nob, maybe requesting nudes.

Edited by Genie

2 minutes ago, Genie said:

Sacked due to “digital communications” so I’m assuming it’s inappropriate text and/or pictures of his nob.

Cannot get judgemental on this type of thing personally, @sidcow I’m sure expand on this

24 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

"One up the bum, no harm done"!

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Genie said:

Sacked due to “digital communications” so I’m assuming it’s inappropriate text and/or pictures of his nob, maybe requesting nudes.

Political correctness gone mad. What happened to the good old days, when a dick pic was appreciated by women, or at worst, they found it amusing. 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

Cannot get judgemental on this type of thing personally, @sidcow I’m sure expand on this

Well something is expanding certainly. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Rugeley Villa said:

It’s shocking that you’re not aloud to sexually abuse women no more. 

People are probably saying that on GB News message boards as we speak.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â