Media and punditry

Jarpie

22 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

Do we know what the inappropriate behaviour is that they allude to?

Probably nothing much.  Just some woke lefty snowflake response to a bit of fun with the ladies in the office.

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Probably nothing much.  Just some woke lefty snowflake response to a bit of fun with the ladies in the office.

Ignoring that this sentence is actually ridiculous start to finish. (I hope I've missed the sarcasm)

Immediately dropped by the BBC and his own agent suggests it's more serious than "a bit of fun with the ladies" 

4 minutes ago, HalfTimePost said:

Ignoring that this sentence is actually ridiculous start to finish. (I hope I've missed the sarcasm)

Immediately dropped by the BBC and his own agent suggests it's more serious than "a bit of fun with the ladies" 

Yes, of course it was joking.

On 20/08/2024 at 19:55, Brumstopdogs said:

Brilliant news. I watched his interview on Jeff Stellings podcast about how he has a therapist helping him with his elocution since this. I met him once. A warm, genuinely funny and lovely lovely man and he deserves to be back giving us all joy on tv.

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Man has very little intelligence, humour or charisma, no idea how he has got this far in the media

Quota box ticking. (Jermaine, not Chris).

Edited by Django_Zooms

56 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

Do we know what the inappropriate behaviour is that they allude to?

Well considering what they have let other folk get away with it could be anything

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

12 minutes ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

I’m just glad I wont have to listen to his punditry or commentary ever again thank fk

Careful what you wish for, I imagine we’ll now just get even more Danny Murphy.

47 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Man has very little intelligence, humour or charisma, no idea how he has got this far in the media

Zero talent and was everywhere. Completely **** it up for himself now.

• Like 1

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â