Media and punditry

Jarpie

52 minutes ago, stuart_75 said:

I guess this is one for admins...Is there anyway of auto hiding any post that mentions the word "Talksport"? 

Thanks in advance.

And paddy Power tweets.

11 minutes ago, Zatman said:

This is technically your own fault and it shows they are winning

If you didnt listen to Talksport then you wouldnt have to listen to the staged rants. They have a Youtube channel and you cam see when they take the piss out of gullible listeners

It's not just talksport, all the media are now backing Southgate. They are saying if we get to and win the final, all the shit football we played will be forgotten.

2 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

It's not just talksport, all the media are now backing Southgate. They are saying if we get to and win the final, all the shit football we played will be forgotten.

If we win, the shit football will somewhat be forgotten. I still wouldn’t want him managing another tournament, because it’s even less likely he could fluke a World Cup win or another Euros.

if we don’t win, or indeed don’t get to the final, of course it won’t be forgotten. Quite the opposite - it would demonstrate that we’d got another lucky draw to the latter stages of a competition but ultimately still lost due to his complete lack of managerial ability.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, fightoffyour said:

If we win, the shit football will somewhat be forgotten. I still wouldn’t want him managing another tournament, because it’s even less likely he could fluke a World Cup win or another Euros.

if we don’t win, or indeed don’t get to the final, of course it won’t be forgotten. Quite the opposite - it would demonstrate that we’d got another lucky draw to the latter stages of a competition but ultimately still lost due to his complete lack of managerial ability.

I kinda want this to happen, just for proof, he is, an has never been the man for the job.

• Like 1

I wonder how many times on the England v Netherlands semifinal will the phrase "moment of magic" will be said by the pundits...

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, delboy54 said:

I wonder how many times on the England v Netherlands semifinal will the phrase "moment of magic" will be said by the pundits...

While we're in two rows one at 18 yards and the other at 30 yards from our goal all standing still.

• Like 1

paul merson on SSN demonstrating exactly what englands problems are

you cant drop harry kane he's world class, look at all the goals he's scored for england, look at the goals he scored for bayern last season

just dont look at how shit he's been for the last 5 games...

england will never change

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, KevinRichardsonsMoustache said:

I don’t care that he has just been appointed Prime Minister or how much Gary Neville tries to ignore it, Keir Starmer doesn’t have a mandate to put his finger there 

IMG_1657.jpeg

WTF has Laura Woods done to her face 😮

On 09/07/2024 at 09:51, foreveryoung said:

No doubt now the media have been told ro calm down with the criticism. Adrian Durham on Talksport was one of Southgate and England's biggest critics. Just heard him today,  gives Southgate 8.5 out of 10 and says Foden looking quality. Now trying to justify criticism being unfair, total turn around??

I can absolutely guarantee that would be because he'd realised that most people agreed with his criticism of Southgate. The guy expresses the opinion that he knows is unpopular so people will call in and argue with him. It's as simple as that

If you want a genuine unbiased opinion people need to listen to Jeff Stelling. Not only does he have no best friends who are football players, he also supports Hartlepool so has no connections to any PL club. Shows up your regular TV pundits even MCoist is shown as amateur by him 

One of the only pundits too who has admitted Southgate probably needs to move on.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

If you want a genuine unbiased opinion people need to listen to Jeff Stelling. Not only does he have no best friends who are football players, he also supports Hartlepool so has no connections to any PL club. Shows up your regular TV pundits even MCoist is shown as amateur by him 

One of the only pundits too who has admitted Southgate probably needs to move on.

The man who thought McLeish did a great job at Villa or that Tony Pulis was a better candidate for United than Louis Van Gaal

He was also saying the other day that the final was pretty much a given considering both squads

3 minutes ago, Zatman said:

The man who thought McLeish did a great job at Villa or that Tony Pulis was a better candidate for United than Louis Van Gaal

He was also saying the other day that the final was pretty much a given considering both squads

I said unbiased I didn't say gets everything right!

Just now, foreveryoung said:

I said unbiased I didn't say gets everything right!

Well he is clearly biased towards people like McLeish, Pulis, Sherwood etc

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Well he is clearly biased towards people like McLeish, Pulis, Sherwood etc

The people that appear to do punditry with him at times, aka, his mates. 

• Like 1

Nobody can ever be fully unbiased, that's not a thing. That's not to say Stelling does or doesn't have interesting things to say, I haven't heard him. What has his take been?

13 hours ago, Avfc96 said:

WTF has Laura Woods done to her face 😮

She's just old. Like a lot of women on TV they are mutton dressed as lamb, caked in makeup on set. If you saw them in real life you wouldn't turn your head to look at them. 

4 hours ago, villa89 said:

She's just old. Like a lot of women on TV they are mutton dressed as lamb, caked in makeup on set. If you saw them in real life you wouldn't turn your head to look at them. 

37 old 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â