Media and punditry

BOF

11 minutes ago, Marka Ragnos said:

His solution was shite. Excellent analysis though, although not exactly not obvious four days ago?

He can say what he likes, Safegate would never make multiple changes. But the team is broken and unbalanced. Balance is more important than names.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Mr_Dogg said:

He can say what he likes, Safegate would never make multiple changes. But the team is broken and unbalanced. Balance is more important than names.

OK. In any case, I think Switzerland are going to present a new and unique set of challenges even a superb manager would struggle to neutralize. They're a devilishly well-drilled squad who almost fit the stereotype of Swiss "clockwork" precision and reliability. I've watched them carefully, and we are going to have our work cut out for us. They're fast, too, and work in small spaces very well. I actually think they're by far the scariest team we've faced, almost the Anti-England, but Slovakia (who beat Belgium after all) were too underrated, too.

And I have no question we can beat them, but it will be difficult. A lot depends on Konsa, actually. He might just help save England.

Edited by Marka Ragnos

Â