Media and punditry

Jarpie

3 hours ago, It's Your Round said:

Reminds of the one and only time Peter Beardsley was on Sky Sports News. Could barely string a sentence together, Jeff Stelling kept asking him what was happening and he just mumbled some incoherent nonsense and said like repeatedly! 

Gazza 2002 World Cup was a classic

9 hours ago, Seat68 said:

I was called the Garth Crooks of punditry at work yesterday. word removed. 

Why, are you getting rounder and rounder?

Jonathan Pearce - what a word removed

The way he was whooping and hollering when Eire scored against Sweden made me want to put my foot through the TV. 

I think it was more the fact that commentators assume British viewers naturally want to see Ireland do well.

32 minutes ago, StewieGriffin said:

"I've been disappointed with the set plays in this tournament so far"

Tony Pulis, ladies and gentleman 

I particularly liked his analysis of The Lad running through and missing the opportunity to play in The Lad on the right for Turkey, and then The Kid for Spain not getting on the end of a cross.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, sharkyvilla said:

I particularly liked his analysis of The Lad running through and missing the opportunity to play in The Lad on the right for Turkey, and then The Kid for Spain not getting on the end of a cross.

It could be worse, at least he's not calling them all Pedro.

36 minutes ago, sharkyvilla said:

Did Clive get all that?

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â