Media and punditry

Jarpie

First time I actually paid attention to the SSN 'Transfer Show' today, and nearly pissed myself laughing when I noticed their countdown timer contains everything from the number of days remaining in the window down to hundredths of a second :crylaugh:

sky.jpg

• Haha 2

Southgate answering every question like a politician, nothing new there, Jim getting him in knots to be fair. Wouldn't even admit the level if the Saudi league just so he has the option to still pick Henderson for England 

Absolute disgusting borderline scummy comments on the BBC live feed from Rachel Brown Finnis.

Can we find a lazy tackle in the box or can one of the players find a trailing leg to win a penalty.

On 04/08/2023 at 11:47, foreveryoung said:

Southgate answering every question like a politician, nothing new there, Jim getting him in knots to be fair. Wouldn't even admit the level if the Saudi league just so he has the option to still pick Henderson for England 

Didnt he say it didn't matter what league you were in if you were good enough? Not what he told Jack though was it? Hypocrite.

Simon jordan on talksport going public about being diagnosed witb prostate cancer ans he has had surgery. 

Get wwll soon simon. One of my favourite pundits. I admire him for going pubic and his message to men to get checked

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, VillaJ100 said:

Famous Manure fan and certified massive weapon Mcnumpty for the BBC has tipped us to finish 5th

We're pretty fancied by a lot of people.  The Guardian Football Weekly boys have us:

Troy Townsend - 4th
Lars Sivertsen - 8th
Barry Glendenning - 7th ("They'll be better than last season, but in the same spot")
Max Rushden - 6th

I can't remember this sort of across the board praise before.

We're destined to finish 14th 😐 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, bobzy said:

We're pretty fancied by a lot of people.  The Guardian Football Weekly boys have us:

Troy Townsend - 4th
Lars Sivertsen - 8th
Barry Glendenning - 7th ("They'll be better than last season, but in the same spot")
Max Rushden - 6th

I can't remember this sort of across the board praise before.

We're destined to finish 14th 😐 

Enjoyed the Pod -- there was also a certain amount of "none of us really know how Villa will do this year" thinking, too. I think we'll get 3rd or 4th, or have a surprise cup run that produces a similar outcome for us.

10 hours ago, duke313 said:

Close the thread. 

06753963-D7BF-4629-933C-57FB682D8DE2.jpeg

Bet he took ages coming up with that. It really is boring now this whole love in with those clubs. Absolute yawn-fest. 
The sooner Sky get rid of these types of pundits the better. Laura Woods destroys the lot of them. 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â