Media and punditry

Jarpie

Nice of sky sports to finally admit the bias by saying that man United and liverpool are bring represented in the commentary box by Neville and Carragher. Just a shame so many of our matches against both teams have been ruined by them in the commentary box. Carragher for the 7-2 perhaps the worst.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, turvontour said:

Nice of sky sports to finally admit the bias by saying that man United and liverpool are bring represented in the commentary box by Neville and Carragher. Just a shame so many of our matches against both teams have been ruined by them in the commentary box. Carragher for the 7-2 perhaps the worst.

It basically turns into fanzone when these pricks are commentating on either flavour of red scum. Can't believe people pay to listen to that shit.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, theboyangel said:

What a room of utterly self important cretins. Cannot stand any of them ( I'll exclude the female presenter as I have no idea who she is)

It's Kelly Cates, Dalglish's daughter.  Another Liverpool connection but to be fair I don't really ever remember her being biased, in fact I prefer her to the other presenters on Sky.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

World class analysis I thought. 3 self important Representatives for Wellingborough trying to one up each other.

It’s unbelievable that we live in a world where a fan podcasts can provide better analysis than so called experts.

• Like 1

"It was like a new variation of the old front three at Liverpool," 

"Younger, faster and stronger. Gakpo is a new 2.0 of Bobby Firmino. The best thing I love is there was always one of them in the middle of the goal. They are like the flying arrows.

Troy Deeney's insight everyone.

Do we think he meant flying ducks or red arrows? BBC funds continuing to be wasted. 

• Haha 1

On 06/03/2023 at 04:38, gwi1890 said:

It’s unbelievable that we live in a world where a fan podcasts can provide better analysis than so called experts.

I honestly prefer fan podcasts / analysis because they actually watch the full game vs a lot of the "ex-professional experts" whom don't watch. Also, a lot less condescending

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Villaphan04 said:

I honestly prefer fan podcasts / analysis because they actually watch the full game vs a lot of the "ex-professional experts" whom don't watch. Also, a lot less condescending

That's one of the things that grates me the most - the assumption that because (in general) fans havent played professionally they know nothing in-depth, and therefore shit punditry/analysis is acceptable to the masses. Your average fan knows far more than Sky and Talksport give us credit for - and, as pointed out above, some of the best tactical analysis comes from fans.

Who could describe Aston Villa's tactical changes under Emery better? One of the season ticket holders on here, or some ex-pro like Danny Murphy or Micah Richards who sees us for 10 minutes every 2 weeks or so?

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Hornso said:

Tony Gale is a fan of Steven Gerrard and time will tell if us appointing Emery was the right move. Enough said.

Tony Gale is a bad pundit who is totally biased, yet continues to get work.

His co-commentator today also seemed to be a Wet Spam fan. Terrible punditry.

• Like 2

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â