Media and punditry

Jarpie

1 hour ago, Davkaus said:

I quite liked "It's not the elbow.....Ok, it's slightly the elbow", as the replay came up showing an elbow in the face while blood pisses out of the Slovakian's nose.

That was my personal favourite.

Decided to watch the Poland match on BBC red button since a good friend of mine from work is Polish. Imagine my disgust when I hear Mark Lawrenson commentating, then imagine my delight when red button gave me the option to turn commentary off! I wish this was always an option.

1 minute ago, Ginko said:

Decided to watch the Poland match on BBC red button since a good friend of mine from work is Polish. Imagine my disgust when I hear Mark Lawrenson commentating, then imagine my delight when red button gave me the option to turn commentary off! I wish this was always an option.

If the 5 Live commentary was an option in HD (you have to take it off HD IIRC to get the 5 Live Commentary) I would love it. I'd never listen to Lawro ever again.

I was ambling round Lyon old town last night trying to find a restaurant, got a "scuse me mate" turned round to see Martin Keown trying to get past me, exchanged hellos but he was with his wife and 2 others (couldn't see who they were) in a bar so didn't get further than that

hes not as big as I though he would be, looked about 6ft4" when he played, wasn't much over 6ft

Edited by villa4europe
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, MellbergsBeard said:

Enjoying Slaven Bilic on itv, seems like a good guy.

He really is excellent, isn't he? From how he talks, to how he comes across, it's no surprise he's been able to get success as a manager.

I could have sworn I heard the ITV presenter at half time saying "Not the first mistake from Hart so we have to ask, do we drop him for the quarter final?".

At 2-1 down after 45 minutes? 

I didn't mis-hear it, did I?

Edited by choffer

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â