Media and punditry

Jarpie

• 3 weeks later...

Hate to say it but enjoyed Carra.  Calling Cisses 'wonga-gate' crap, saying if you get a Red at least get it for fouling someone, the only people overpaying at Arse are the fans, etc

And a good analysis of us in our game far better than in any paper.

I'm not convinced by Carra yet, he's just trying to be Neville, which I see is pointless, and it's cutting Neville's screen time in half.

This is exactly how I see it. Looked like Carra was trying too hard to impress. I personally think MNF is best kept with a presenter and one pundit. Although its a gazillion times better than motd and BTsport, it's a shame that Nevile's air time is ultimately cut.

Was gonna say this about Football Weekly and the Football Ramble.

I love both podcasts, but they spoke about us for about 45 seconds between them this week. Obviously more people want to talk and hear about Arsenal, but still. It would be nice to get a little mensh on a week where we've beaten a CL club.

Carragher did start off by praising AVFC, they were right that we just exposed their weaknesses in the game. I couldn't care less about credit, all I care about is 3 points on the board. Remember the United game at home, we were getting praised by everyone, but in the end we got nothing for it in terms of points.

On Carragher and Neville, good pairing as long as they disagree with each other from time to time, it'll get better. Honestly think one of them should replace Jamie Redknapp on the other games.

Really enjoyed Carra. OK at times he struggled to form his sentences in time for his mouth but I'll put that down to first night nerves. What I did like was his forthrightness and that he would not (I'd say maybe 'could not') pull his punches. He justifiably slated Arsenal in the build-up show. Also loved the fact that as he got deeper and deeper into the point he was trying to make, he got himself more and more excited, the voice went higher and he became much more scouse as he went on. Very funny.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â