Ashley Westwood

Nabby

Woah.

4th best player.

High praise that.

Yes no mocking tones in that post. Continue the argument and let us know what level of praise is deemed acceptable.

Will do.

I'll ensure that my posts are to your satisfaction from this point onwards.

*cough* I reckon this bloke starts on Saturday, cuz he's, like, good, innit.

No doubt. Sounds like he's one of the first names on the team sheet.

I like what Sherwood is doing. He's putting a lot of faith in Westwood and praising him big time in the media. I don't know Westwood but I get the impression he will respond well to this.

Emile Heskey started many games

And Messi.  It's 50/50 :P

• Like 1

Emile Heskey started many games
I see what you're saying. Heskey was also good.

I did actually rate Hesket but many didn't.

I like it, quite nice round Plumpton.

Keep lining them up.

Is there seriously an argument over someone calling Westwood the 4th best player on the pitch in one particular match?!

I love VT :D

Is it 4th best including the opposition though? because that would be a compliment.  Or is it just Villa players because, at best, that just avoids being an insult.

What a minefield.

• Like 2

Is there seriously an argument over someone calling Westwood the 4th best player on the pitch in one particular match?!

I love VT :D

Is it 4th best including the opposition though? because that would be a compliment.  Or is it just Villa players because, at best, that just avoids being an insult.

What a minefield.

4th best in terms of capability or eligibility?

What about long throws?

Did it include loan players too?

You're right, minefield!

• Like 1

5 chances created, 96% pass accuracy, 3 interceptions , 7 out of 7 long balls attempted and 1 through ball.    Please put some decent players in attack infront of him who might actually make something out of his good play !! 

Edited by Bunnski
  • Like 3

5 chances created, 96% pass accuracy, 3 interceptions , 7 out of 7 long balls attempted and 1 through ball. Please put some decent players in attack infront of him who might actually make something out of his good play !!

The most visible element of his game, his corners, need some work but I agree with everything else. He was good today.

5 chances created, 96% pass accuracy, 3 interceptions , 7 out of 7 long balls attempted and 1 through ball. Please put some decent players in attack infront of him who might actually make something out of his good play !!

The most visible element of his game, his corners, need some work but I agree with everything else. He was good today.

Yeah this floaty corner **** simply has to stop. Sums up our team though I reckon. no urgency to what we do. Mind you we can actually manage to take the odd throw in without giving me an aneurism now so in Tim we trust.