Ashley Westwood

Nabby

Scan on Monday so guess we will see. Grealish just tweeted a get well soon message and said he is the most underrated player he knows.

Yet people are daft for rating him. Oh well.
Ahh of course. The juggernaut of a footballing brain that is jack grealish.

He's probably forgotten more about football than you know. Bloke's been playing at Villa for years.

Wtf has that got to do with it?

Do you know my footballing background?

Just because you play football, doesn't make you a fountain of knowledge about the sport.

My point is simply that jack grealish saying he's the most underatted player he knows, it doesn't mean people are wrong for not rating him.

I mean he's hardly going to come out and say something negative is he?

For all we know, jack grealish may know an absolute shower of shite in terms of football players so Westwood might not be up against much. In fact, quite right you are: he has spent years at villa. So he will know a hell of a lot of dross.

Either way, jack grealish words are not confirmation that those who question westwood's talents, are wrong.

• Like 1

Scan on Monday so guess we will see. Grealish just tweeted a get well soon message and said he is the most underrated player he knows.

Yet people are daft for rating him. Oh well.
Ahh of course. The juggernaut of a footballing brain that is jack grealish.

He's probably forgotten more about football than you know. Bloke's been playing at Villa for years.
Wtf has that got to do with it?

Do you know my footballing background?

Just because you play football, doesn't make you a fountain of knowledge about the sport.

My point is simply that jack grealish saying he's the most underatted player he knows, it doesn't mean people are wrong for not rating him.

I mean he's hardly going to come out and say something negative is he?

For all we know, jack grealish may know an absolute shower of shite in terms of football players so Westwood might not be up against much. In fact, quite right you are: he has spent years at villa. So he will know a hell of a lot of dross.

Either way, jack grealish words are not confirmation that those who question westwood's talents, are wrong.

? :r

So who do we have that will be in the starting 11 and can put in good set-pieces? I'm struggling to.think of anyone tbh. Grealish put some good balls in but he probably won't start and Zog shouldn't even be on the bench. Cleverley kicks the ball like a 10 year old. Hmmm anyone any ideas?

Only 3 weeks thank god (via telegraph)

Excellent.

I also noticed this: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/aston-villa/11281190/Aston-Villa-midfielder-Ashley-Westwood-ruled-out-until-the-New-Year-with-twisted-knee.html

The team are worthy of competing and if we can keep adding players to it let’s see where we go.

Anyone else sensing a juicy January signing?

Edited by CrackpotForeigner

Excellent news. Really feared the worst 

Hopefully Delph can make it back for the United game. I think he will tbh

At least you'll have a excuse if we go on that losing run. :P

Benteke is the only player that matters  :P

• Like 1