General Conspiracy Theory Dump Store

chrisp65

1 hour ago, sne said:

Any hot takes on the Trump rally shootings yet?

Staged as ****

How many shots? Sounds like he fired a load off after they swarmed trump too, not seen any news of anyone killed or anyone else shot, he fired around 8 shots and the result was a graze to trump and everyone else is ok?

That's a big nope from me

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, villa4europe said:

Staged as ****

How many shots? Sounds like he fired a load off after they swarmed trump too, not seen any news of anyone killed or anyone else shot, he fired around 8 shots and the result was a graze to trump and everyone else is ok?

Seen that it's 2 dead (the shooter being 1) and a couple with serious injuries in hospital.

7 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Staged as ****

The graze means he came a couple of inches from having his brains blown out. You reckon Trump signs up for that?

2 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

The graze means he came a couple of inches from having his brains blown out. You reckon Trump signs up for that?

The bullet 

Här kan kulan som träffade Donald Trumps öra ha fångats på bild. New York Times-fotograf Doug Mills stod nedanför podiet när skotten ekad över kampanjmötet och han tog bilden. Före detta FBI-agenten Michael Harris analys av bilden är det kan vara kulan, skriver New York Times

12 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Staged as ****

I'm baffled as to how people immediately jump to nonsense conspiracy instead of just accepting what actually happened in reality. Of course it wasn't staged.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

By a marksman with an AR-15 not a chance 

By someone who also had a smaller calibre BB gun / pellet gun? Absolutely 

In reality, no, they'll be nothing in this, it will be the distance that's **** it all

But how they've missed trump which is what it is, the weird thing is how they've then not fired in to the SS scrum, if it was SS men dead and injured no questions asked

The good news is that given the incompetence of Trump's team and the rate at which things leak out of there, it definitely wouldn't stay a covert conspiracy for very long, they'd have sent emails of it and attached photos of the roof labelled "where I want the gunman to stand"

11 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

By a marksman with an AR-15 not a chance 

By someone who also had a smaller calibre BB gun / pellet gun? Absolutely 

In reality, no, they'll be nothing in this, it will be the distance that's **** it all

But how they've missed trump which is what it is, the weird thing is how they've then not fired in to the SS scrum, if it was SS men dead and injured no questions asked

Three timeline of it will be interesting. Did he see he'd hit Trump and start to try to get away before he got caught?

9 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Three timeline of it will be interesting. Did he see he'd hit Trump and start to try to get away before he got caught?

I think the speeding up of the shots suggests that he knows that missed 

But again when he starts firing rapido how is he seemingly not firing in to a pile of SS men 

Almost like when he opens up he's shooting at something else 

1 hour ago, villa4europe said:

Staged as ****

Im sorry but that is quite frankly ridiculous. 

How can you stage a shooting like that. Do you realise how skilled a shooter you would have to be to do this? And you think trump would trust some one enough to do it?

Thats madness mate

1 hour ago, NoelVilla said:

I even have myself wondering why they don't wrestle him down and rush him off stage. Now they kind of walk him off for a great photo opportunity.

This will have conspiracy nuts go in to overdrive.

That was the weirdest part about it. Also all the crowd not fleeing with an obvious active shooter. I guess they're used to it, or bystander effect

Edited by Kiwivillan
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, villa4europe said:

Staged as ****

Is it not the counter fire you hear? He gets off 2 or 3 and is then shot by the secret service.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, LondonLax said:

By the time Trump stands up they know the shooter is dead. 

People would rather turn themselves into knots than accept the obvious. 

But do they 100% know for sure if there was another shooter? It's a security failing let him stand up for a photo opportunity. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Rds1983 said:

It's a security failing let him stand up for a photo opportunity. 

It's a security failing to keep him on the ground when there might be another incoming attack.  Security did exactly the right thing. They surrounded him then attempted to get him into his bullet proof car.  Trump was determined to get the photo opportunity. 

Edited by Mandy Lifeboats
Speeling mishsteaks

51 minutes ago, Mandy Lifeboats said:

It's a security failing to keep him on the ground when there might be another incoming attack.  Security did exactly the right thing. They surrounded him then attempted to get him into his bullet proof car.  Trump was determined to get the photo opportunity. 

If a group of security agents cannot stop a 78 year old man in poor health from standing up and posing for a photo, that's a security failing. Can him down, get him covered, get him out of there. They should have been in control of the situation, not him.

10 minutes ago, Rds1983 said:

If a group of security agents cannot stop a 78 year old man in poor health from standing up and posing for a photo, that's a security failing. Can him down, get him covered, get him out of there. They should have been in control of the situation, not him.

Yes.  You are right.

They should haver tasered him and put him in handcuffs to keep him down. 

Why didn't they all lie on top of him, break his ribs and collapse his lungs? That would have kept him safe. 

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â