General Conspiracy Theory Dump Store

chrisp65

8 hours ago, cyrusr said:

So Stephen Carpenter, the guitarist from Deftones has been outed as a massive conspiracy theorist. Such theories include Flat Earth and anti Vaccination & indeed anti Virus. He includes the following exceptionally powerful arguments:

Yep, totally convinced, all these people are dying because of their own toxin secreting the virus.

angry go away GIF

You're out of the band Bitch - Breaking Bitch | Make a Meme

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

I assume his album sales are down. No such thing as bad publicity. 

Attention seeking clearing in the woods. 

They actually released an album back in September which got to number 5 in the UK & US which isn't too shabby for a metal band. Think he is just a nut job. 

6 hours ago, lapal_fan said:

Sadly (for me anyway) Ian Brown is pretty mental about Covid and the vaccines are loaded with microchips to control the population - almost like the gov will force people to have it :lol: 

and I assume he’s posting these thoughts on his 4G GPS enabled smartphone which is gathering a plethora of his data every hour.

22 minutes ago, Genie said:

and I assume he’s posting these thoughts on his 4G GPS enabled smartphone which is gathering a plethora of his data every hour.

Honestly?

He says he doesn't own an iPhone and gets his mate to put his tweets out haha

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Long-shot with this one, but I thought I'd try my luck here, as I prefer people and conversation as much as anything that google may offer me.

Where and how does the Quran state that in the 'end times' governments, or those ruling over others, will use drug injections, or anything that could even loosely resemble such?

I ask simply because the source I have for such a suggestion is probably the most interesting and one of if not the most versed person on matters of history, religion and politics.

I would simply like to know how he came to such a point of view, as I have never come across him out of line or off the mark in the 18 odd years I've known about him.

I have been told of many end times tales and predictions spoken and shared by the prophets, some that are undoubtedly as we see today, others which I don't subscribe to..

Anyway, I'm sure VT for the most part won't share my interest, but seeing as Birmingham is home to many Muslims, I thought there could be a few VT heads versed in the Quran.

TIA

1 hour ago, A'Villan said:

Long-shot with this one, but I thought I'd try my luck here, as I prefer people and conversation as much as anything that google may offer me.

Where and how does the Quran state that in the 'end times' governments, or those ruling over others, will use drug injections, or anything that could even loosely resemble such?

I ask simply because the source I have for such a suggestion is probably the most interesting and one of if not the most versed person on matters of history, religion and politics.

I would simply like to know how he came to such a point of view, as I have never come across him out of line or off the mark in the 18 odd years I've known about him.

I have been told of many end times tales and predictions spoken and shared by the prophets, some that are undoubtedly as we see today, others which I don't subscribe to..

Anyway, I'm sure VT for the most part won't share my interest, but seeing as Birmingham is home to many Muslims, I thought there could be a few VT heads versed in the Quran.

TIA

What is the conspiracy? Or did you mean to post this in the religion thread?

1 hour ago, limpid said:

What is the conspiracy? Or did you mean to post this in the religion thread?

Thanks limpid, could be that I made a mistake.

The conspiracy is that the prophet Muhammad spoke about a ruling faction orchestrating mass drug injections for nefarious purpose and ill intent, as well as discussing how these rulers profit from war. I want to know if there's anyone on VT who's account of the Quran or any Islamic teachings, oral or scripture, details anything even somewhat similar to this.

I suppose it is one for the religion thread. I just didn't want to take it there in case offense was caused.

55 minutes ago, A'Villan said:

The conspiracy is that the prophet Muhammad spoke about a ruling faction orchestrating mass drug injections for nefarious purpose and ill intent,

Given that said prophet lived in the 6th/7th Century, I'd be impressed if he had any knowledge of drugs administered via hypodermic syringes. I assume it's one of the countless 'prophesies' that the gullible (or manipulative) like to read into vague and ambiguous passages in the Bible, Quran, Nostradamus, etc. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mjmooney said:

Given that said prophet lived in the 6th/7th Century, I'd be impressed if he had any knowledge of drugs administered via hypodermic syringes. I assume it's one of the countless 'prophesies' that the gullible (or manipulative) like to read into vague and ambiguous passages in the Bible, Quran, Nostradamus, etc. 

I see what you are saying and why. 

Talent hits the target when no else can, genius hits the target when no one else can see it, and prophets are supposed to hit the target when target is yet to manifest.

There's enough in the teachings of Islam from my minute understanding of it to say that there definitely are accounts of events that are only known to be recent, spoken of then.

I'm not gullible and I don't intend to lead astray so I'm not sure I'd call myself manipulative by any extreme anyway.

I'm simply trying to establish why a reliable and credible source mentions it, explicitly and undoubtedly.

Edited by A'Villan

1 hour ago, mjmooney said:

Knowledge of cymatics is far more impressive than a needle and that goes back  a lot further than the 6th century.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Brumerican said:

Knowledge of cymatics is far more impressive than a needle and that goes back  a lot further than the 6th century.

So I am not doubting you cause I had never heard of cymatics. Wikipedia has it at around 1630 and not really related to drugs administration. Or am I missing something. Could be cause I just watched Army of the Dead and my brain hurts.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â