Charles N'Zogbia

Daveburnside

The new song was:

Char-ley N-zogbia

Char-ley N-zogbia

Char-ley N-zogbia

The tune was that sort of Italian tune. Can anyone help me out?

Its the same tune when teams sing "Your grounds too big for you"

Edited by KjParton

• 2 months later...

The new song was:

Char-ley N-zogbia

Char-ley N-zogbia

Char-ley N-zogbia

The tune was that sort of Italian tune. Can anyone help me out?

Its the same tune when teams sing "Your grounds too big for you"

Has Lambert mentioned anything about why he subbed him, yet?

He was dead on his feet for the 5 minutes before he got subbed, we were losing the centre of midfield battle at the time so it was a fairly astute change IMO. If we had have put away one of the multiple chances after this sub there would have been no question and he might have been praised.

• Like 1

Has Lambert mentioned anything about why he subbed him, yet?

He was dead on his feet for the 5 minutes before he got subbed, we were losing the centre of midfield battle at the time so it was a fairly astute change IMO. If we had have put away one of the multiple chances after this sub there would have been no question and he might have been praised.

Fair comment

I rate N'Zogbia but he does look like he's carrying an extra pound or two so maybe that explains why he was struggling after an hour or so.

Thats what i'm finding great difficulty in getting my head around that any of our fit players are struggling to complete games.

Its not as if N'Zogbia has played in every game and we're suffering from fixture congestion.

Shock horror - a Lambert player not fit?

Apart from the majority of our players who complete 90 minutes week after week. I think Zoggy might be the exception rather than the rule mate. Don't let it stop you having a dig at Lambert though ;)

Sometimes I feel like he could very well be the best player on the team, he has some great skill with the play but he seems so hesitant at times to pass the ball which is so frustrating. Shame, because I feel he could be so much better than a lot of people believe. But he keeps doing these odd things which really hurts his game and how people perceive him. But to be fair he has been better in the last couple of games.

I hope Lambert took him off because of his fitness otherwise it was a very strange move. Yes I think he's got a lot lot more to offer. He was Wigan's best player and kept them up one season and he could do the same for us. If he knew when to pass the ball he would be brilliant.

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â