Charles N'Zogbia

Daveburnside

His problems are mental, more than anything, it's not lack of talent. I agree that we need him to start the rest of the way, and play the full 90. Subbing him off was a mistake today, IMO.

Edited by maqroll

yeah he is getting better, for some reason seems to thrive on relegation battles but he needs to chip in wiht a few goals to take pressure off Benteke.

was a good ball for the 1st goal yesterday

• Like 1

Was able to get through about three players yesterday to set up Benteke for the first.

Offers width and a "get out" ball which can be needed at times. And is willing to harry and put pressure on the opposition back line, which is sorely needed.

• Like 1

Was able to get through about three players yesterday to set up Benteke for the first.

Offers width and a "get out" ball which can be needed at times. And is willing to harry and put pressure on the opposition back line, which is sorely needed.

Ah I see, I missed the first goal and still haven't seen it. Fair enough, another tick for Charlie.

I've always admired his work ethic Others will no doubt tell you otherwise but his head never drops.

Despite my earlier assessment I think he got a rough ride from us lot early on due to reputation and not being Ashley Young. The manager at the time didn't exactly handle him too well either.

He could keep us up. He's done it single handily before.

He's a bit lightweight but quite skillful. Seems to play with a lot more intensity nowadays as well. 

He's pulled off quite a few skillful maneuvers especially when being in tight spaces.

A definite first 11 starter. 

Does he ever smile though? Always look angry!

Edited by supernova26

Between him and tekkers we will be ok

Shame they wont be with us next year!

Between Agbonlahor and Weimann we will be ok.

We're not getting relegated at all 100%

The fact we have been awful and are not adrift at the bottom gives me confidence we will overtake a few teams althought we have to play 5 of the best teams in Europe soon

with the money qpr have spent theres no way theyre going to give up the fight, i reckon they will drag themselves out of it

itll be us, wigan and reading

back onto zoggy...

if we stay up - westwood - sylla - nzogbia can be a good midfield for the next few seasons

with the money qpr have spent theres no way theyre going to give up the fight, i reckon they will drag themselves out of it

itll be us, wigan and reading

back onto zoggy...

if we stay up - westwood - sylla - nzogbia can be a good midfield for the next few seasons

Still bottom of the league though, samba still not fit, and remy out for two months. It's the risk of signing foreign players, the adjustment of pace can cause little niggles.

Back to the Zog, loving the guy at the mo - finally a manager who knows how to use him and he seems to be thriving. Could be vital for us

exclamation-mark-man-user-icon-with-png-and-vector-format-227727.png

Ad Blocker Detected

This site is paid for by ad revenue, please disable your ad blocking software for the site.

Â